We Glock Extended mag Issue

Supermoose
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yet another whats wrong thread ...

I have an Extended mag that i've acquired for a couple of beers, but it has an issue where,  it either just vents its gas on first shot or fires a couple of shots then just vents it all out, Mostly the first.

0 issues with my standard mags which have had 100s of rounds through them, so i'm not instinctively thinking its the hammer, yet.

Already replaced the output valve (and O-rings) with a new one as i figured, it was probably that to start with and for the sake of a few £ it's worth a shot but no joy.

I use Green gas in all my magazines, WE 18c gen3, Guns lubricated and the only modification to it are a Maple Leaf hop unit and barrel.

Any idea what to try next?

Could the choice of gas be an issue causing it to be out of battery or reset the hammer?

Check the outlet valve on the mag, may need a strip and a lube. Could be sticking a bit and allowing venting. Had the same thing with a GBBR mag a while back.

On 17/09/2019 at 17:45, rocketdogbert said:

Rest the mag on something solid, or hold it in with your hand tight around the grip/mag interface, see if that helps

thanks for the suggestions, what would I be checking for? If this is the solution? The     Seal around the gas route rubber?

16 minutes ago, Supermoose said:

thanks for the suggestions, what would I be checking for? If this is the solution? The     Seal around the gas route rubber?

Could be, could just be it’s a long mag that is loose in the magwell

Archived