Best quality MP5 SD6 currently available?

Artemis
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’ve been after an MP5 SD6 for a while, seems like lots of companies offer a version but I can’t figure out which is the best of the current offerings. The G&G Top Tech seems to have been discontinued. BOLT SWAT looks like a solid build but can find much information on it. 

Any suggestions regarding the best currently available version of this MP5?

Not a massive one for fiddling with internals, so using as is. After accurate externals, but not at the cost of it performing very poorly. 

I only do CQB and like mid/low cap mags. Have to admit I hadn’t considered GBB, but that could be an interesting option given my intended use. 

Cyma ones are reliable little guns that should run forever. For their price point I don’t think they can be beaten. Externals aren’t amazing though. Zinc body and crap plastics. The WE gbbr’s are all steel and nylon fibre construction. They perform well too and have a 3rd burst function. If you change the barrel and bucking in them you can get silly range from them too if you want to venture out into woodland with it. 

8 hours ago, Artemis said:

Thanks for the suggestions. The GBB is very interesting but all the options given seem to be sold out at UK shops/websites. 

Am I missing an untapped UK supply of MP5 goodness or do people usually import these from abroad?

Daves custom airsoft has a few of the AEG's listed above.

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Daves custom airsoft has a few of the AEG's listed above.

A £700 cyma Mp5? 

8 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Didnt look at the price just knew they were on there... that does seem excessive, wonder if they come as upgraded or some waffle along those lines

It would have to come with titanium internals, sent off to H&K to be blessed and have Salt Bae sprinkle diamonds on it before a £150 gun becomes £700. 

Archived