Gas leak

Adrian Heath
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Get it changed and check the mag with gas before you leave the shop! If you bought it from a shop that is.  What I used to do the in past..lol..

If it's firing off the first part of the mag ok what you are describing sounds like cool down and the magazine freezing up. This happens more often in cold weather but can happen in general with some gbb guns. Especially when rapidly firing of a lot of rnds.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/09/2019 at 22:14, Adrian Heath said:

Hi there. I'm new to Airsoft and just bought a brand knew AG17 gas pistol. I have a problem as the gas discharges from the primary valve automatically while I have some bb's left in the mag. Any idea what's going on ?? Many thanks 

I had this with my first gas pistol, I would shoot for a bit and just before I finish the mag the gas would leak. I took it to the shop they said it’s fine and said take it home if it happens again bring it back, guess what, it happened again so I went back and got them to put a full mag in the gun and empty it instead of just shooting 3 bbs like the did last time. Then the gas leaked like mine and they took it back. After that I was a bit skeptical about buying another handgun but I ended up buying the Umarex officially licensed Glock 17 (mine is green gas, i don’t know if they do co2 or not) and it’s amazing so if you are going to look for another gun I recommend it. I hope this helps you 

Archived