New player (with some military exp) in London/SE - can travel. Looking for Skirmishes and BattleSim/Mil sim teams and games to join, MilSim West type games?

CDT-BABZ
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

I'm a newbie to Airsoft but have some previous military experience from a few years back. Nothing spectacular like UKSF, literally the other end of the scale as a reservist for a few years so know my way around weapons, drills etc

I'm looking to skirmish but also really want to get into BattleSim/MilSim type games perhaps once or twice a month. Any idea of any teams in the London/Surrey area that are looking for members, or sites that take on new members (or allow you to rock up).

I'm going to be getting a car again soon (don't really need one in London as commute to work) so I can get to Airsoft games, however would be amazing if there were others in London that I could tag along with and pay petrol to start off with? Would also make it easier getting to know people/teams.

I really like the MilSim West concept they have in the States and was hoping we'd have something like that here in the UK?

Thanks,

Babz

I'm in Surrey, we haven't attended any true milsims but we play the tactics as best we can with what we have and know as a team. Alas I haven't played much this year but I'll ping you a message when I next go if you're interested. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully!

1 hour ago, Immortal said:

I'm in Surrey, we haven't attended any true milsims but we play the tactics as best we can with what we have and know as a team. Alas I haven't played much this year but I'll ping you a message when I next go if you're interested. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully!

Thanks, looking forward to it!

Archived