fancy(ish)dress

remus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

long-time no post, life got busy, still is so may take me a few moths to get to the field but im planning to anyway. anyway moved to within a mile of a pretty cool indoor site so plan to get back into the game when I get a chance.

anyway ive been thinking loadouts and redoing my team from scratch as it fel apart with our old site( :() and am thinking suicide squad planning to use the patches of the movie squad team members, current plan is to have the joker one for me

which has me thinking to do an airsoft themed joker. current thoughts is like purple camo, green beanie, Japanese white smiling lower face mask(ill linky) army boots and brig out my tomy which I may slightly pimp...  also thinking imay get a revolver as seems fitting. likely something for melee too though likely ill also pimp my shotgun as im a devil for that in cqb.

but anyways anyone else have lke fun loadouts for fancy dress stuff where camo etc isn't a direct issue? shareee!!!

this then painted to be more jokerish

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Half-Face-Tactical-Airsoft-Evil-Masks-Monster-Kabuki-Samurai-Hannya-Noh-Mask/163281468969?var=462525490526&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item2604557e29:g:9-IAAOSwcVtbY~ls&enc=AQAEAAAB4BPxNw%2BVj6nta7CKEs3N0qW6rZh%2BofOiubFIek55oT80iB3Jg0s1lmWAFVs6LTLMNcwrp83qiTAvgKAt3Tg3PiSWFssyX5Aerzw3BRfG11ERKPxZRyQFltiw0A1zs6e%2BWwwEthwq44nq6eA4ETwAAWFlqJGwwmYy%2B7zMUqees%2Fb%2BC%2FF6KN454KDHjDoEKQJVh2J5Y5K8%2Bj%2BE9kKjpWXQEhgsoQTSrlMb7QvFMXCp0jdc12a%2FeNwDV8KNodJtfWvtPg3P%2FuD9ZrCgCMTe6W%2Fz69QEYw8kVQXvwyBi3jaDLfrgyYqE8Q2hC3oUJPYS3fTeydYRJria7b4wVTjkS7XDSkgGc%2BZ7HesHweOpZ6CS5MjzWqKq3f%2FE%2FlfJ7fkXl4l8uNLX%2FPP458c%2BKsgCb8JrvKt8lvlt9CQuRX3%2FwdF6MS94a0Xo4J5Kt5Zlf80J2TMLNH8Sw0ZQQeDIwTV9SOJOlLvWNHm29I%2FerhAYdiC6DbEKSSJDirNrDZsSoaaf1NwazA8nOwNT3dHcxM5D2sHu6jIfmGg01SaBDdgp7Sz1LfGes3ZNDqrbXZPU3gyXtDDXEAH0QtkAPdUzDwUMO1RuNSFhKKWzp6BA0UV4XgarAbX5X5culcq8hlnzYMXl8%2F8Cuw%3D%3D&checksum=163281468969037e021284cf4d88a65639e2823927da

camo pattern similar to this or darker for eg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Mens-Combat-Cargo-Army-Pants-Military-Camouflage-Camo-Tactical-Work-Trousers/153548853827?var=453543110496&hash=item23c0399243:g:E~EAAOSwPp5dGdP4

(note will also run around cackling like a loon...)

• Supporters

Sure, why not?  Livens it up for everything and reminds geardos and Walts (mad love, guys) that we're not really doing training for Omega Seal Beret Delta SAS Force.

indeed. was going for an umbrella corp sorta loadout a few years ago. end of the day I cant justify taking loadouts too seriously and like a bitta mismatched so log as its cool enough.

ive been thinking about it and I have a trench coat somewhere that may get colour changed and added to this plan... if it takes dye at all...

• Supporters

One of these days i'm gonna have to play a game in me lab coat, just so every time i get a kill i can yell "science bitch".

Joker loadout sounds cool, we had a guy run a game in a deadpool morph suit once which was pretty funny.

The variety in this sport is one of the things that makes it so good.

• Supporters

I literally have kit bags full of kit for specific loadouts , BUT my downfall is it’s the building of said loadout that I really enjoy (finding all the bits'n'bobs you need for as little dosh as possible) and I usually find once I’ve completed it I’ll play it 2or3 times then loose interest and move on too another one ! 🤦‍♂️

Did once have a very amusing Halloween game where I had black bdu’s a red plate carrier a Deadpool mask and my chainsaw hello kitty cannon ! the look of horror and disgust when I took out a group of ‘seal team6’ wannabe’s STILL gives me that warm wriggly feeling in the sub cockle area of my groin ! 😈

🤣🤣🤣

its fun to be outside of the box too. also is fun when you hear like oh sh1 its him(used to wear a few zombie maks and current face mask has jagged teeth painted on)

also means you can think outside of the box more n creativity. was thinking of doing macks axe style attachment for my shotgun. that will deffo go with a joker theme when I quite figure out how to do it...

• Supporters

If you want an axe attached to your shotgun nows the time to get one , poundstretchers/B&M/etc are all filling up with all the Halloween crap so perfect time to get a big plastic one , cut it to fit , couple of cable ties job done ! Did it my self a few yrs ago for a zombie themed gameday 👍

Whilst the cheap plastic route is something I will keep an eye out I am also looking at other ways to make. Like pipe clams and sheet of rubber and such. Am also thinking to make a riot sheild but to make it look like it's been made out of a hazardous waste barrel(bright yellow and green ooze with a shot cut to peek through and some form of brace so it can free stand... Would go great with my dummag Tommy... 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
20 hours ago, remus said:

I have a trench coat somewhere that may get colour changed... if it takes dye at all...

What you need is a dye made by Rit, called Rit DyeMore, honestly it dyes everything. 

I used to use it for making Ghostbuster suits and one of our members used it to dye a gun!

Going back to the subject... I have a Ghostbuster suit that I play in occasionally...

3 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Going back to the subject... I have a Ghostbuster suit that I play in occasionally...

Pics man pics. Lol. Thanks for dye help noted! 

@Rogerborg I mean the mill in Northern Ireland. Dunno if they banned or not gonna make it anyway as I have been making a few game of thrones style shields and selling em so may as well try/ will eventually sell it if I make it right

• Mostly Retired Moderators
23 minutes ago, remus said:

Pics man pics. Lol.

6AN6d8s.jpg

It's as accurate as possible to the movie suits whilst still being useful for Airsoft. So fast mag pouches on the belt instead of the "gizmo" they have in the movies. Army gloves instead of thick rubber gloves etc

I really like the idea of a bit more light hearted fancy dress loadouts, think it could even make for great fun game days where the theme is far out costumes and loadouts. Imaging shouting at the ghost busters to flank scooby doo and pikachu. 

I fancy a post apocalyptic style loadout at some point too. Have an old long black leather trench coat and gas mask that would look great with an AK or something similar.

• Supporters

Did play an Xmas game in the obligatory Santa suit was very amusing to hear a team mate shouting “Santa ! The reds are trying to flank you from the left ! Get the elf and the nun over there pronto !” 😳

🤣🤣🤣

remember playing a few times wih santas. good fun- particularly if hes a fast guy makes a great distraction for the rest of the team..

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, remus said:

remember playing a few times wih santas. good fun- particularly if hes a fast guy makes a great distraction for the rest of the team..

Only down side is, your easily recognisable, so when people think someone’s not calling hits, you always get the blame. I dressed as Santa and sewed a beard to my face mask. Never had so many people try blaming me for not taking hits. And had a run of fairy lights wrapped around me as a bandolier.

I had a Marshall next to me most of that day and he never once even considered I was getting hit( if you’ve not seen me play, I die a lot, I’m usually first dead, and respawn the most- unlimited lives, best way to beat the objective) I took it off in the afternoon and didn’t have 1 call against me. 

the downside to such... as visible people see and shoot at you but dosent mean they hit or aught. im much the same, either slow advance then big charge burn out and shot to ribbons at each sage.

On 15/09/2019 at 11:04, L3wisD said:

6AN6d8s.jpg

It's as accurate as possible to the movie suits whilst still being useful for Airsoft. So fast mag pouches on the belt instead of the "gizmo" they have in the movies. Army gloves instead of thick rubber gloves etc

Lithe addition of the piss tube was genius, Lewis didn’t have to break once for the toilet :D  

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

Lithe addition of the piss tube was genius, Lewis didn’t have to break once for the toilet :D  

That feeds his colostomy bag, he's considerably older than he looks you know

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

That feeds his colostomy bag, he's considerably older than he looks you know

I just always wondered why it was bright green?? 

Must be his diet

Archived