Can you convert a Specna Arms sa c-07 core AEG into a HPA gun

aronlootus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

yep, you've got a few options from the usual suspects- wolverine, polarstar, etc.

But will it run for a long time or will it break on me?

4 hours ago, aronlootus said:

But will it run for a long time or will it break on me?

That depends upon the quality of kit you buy, the quality of the installation and the quality and quantity of maintenance.

How long is a piece of string?

4 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

That depends upon the quality of kit you buy, the quality of the installation and the quality and quantity of maintenance.

How long is a piece of string?

If i was going to buy one I’d definitely buy polarstar f2 so that is the quality question. Also what do you mean how long is apiece of string

• Supporters
5 hours ago, aronlootus said:

If i was going to buy one I’d definitely buy polarstar f2 so that is the quality question. Also what do you mean how long is apiece of string

I would ‘think’ he’s referring to the extensive field of variables involved in your question as it is a vaguely worded question . As he said quality of the parts , quality of the instillation and most importantly the quality or lack off quality when using it ? are you going to be sensible using it (it’s is a toy after all a dangerous toy but still a toy) or are you going to be diving through doorways and windows and generally ‘John Woo’ing It’ around the place acting like it’s a real gun ? 

So simply put the statement “how long is a piece of string ?” means no you can’t get a definitive answer to your question “how long will it last ?” as it can’t really be answered by anyone else as the guns longevity of life depends on you and no one else .. 

• Supporters

The f2 is a solid choice, decent range of programmability although if you've got a low fps limit you'll need to invest in a low flow poppet to help it run better, and unlike the fusion you can swap it over to an ak if the fancy takes you.

Mine's been solid for over a year now with basically no maintenance and zero issues but as druid says your milage may vary depending on how you treat it, although i've never heard of a polarstar failing that wasnt due to some serious abuse.

Of course working and working well are 2 different things, hpa is no magic bullet and whilst they can certainly perform well when set up right, but equally they can be terrible when set up wrong, and there can be a lot of tinkering and tuning to get them going well.

On 14/09/2019 at 18:03, Adolf Hamster said:

The f2 is a solid choice, decent range of programmability although if you've got a low fps limit you'll need to invest in a low flow poppet to help it run better, and unlike the fusion you can swap it over to an ak if the fancy takes you.

Mine's been solid for over a year now with basically no maintenance and zero issues but as druid says your milage may vary depending on how you treat it, although i've never heard of a polarstar failing that wasnt due to some serious abuse.

Of course working and working well are 2 different things, hpa is no magic bullet and whilst they can certainly perform well when set up right, but equally they can be terrible when set up wrong, and there can be a lot of tinkering and tuning to get them going well.

Hello, thank for responding. But do you have a polymer body on your gun?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, aronlootus said:

Hello, thank for responding. But do you have a polymer body on your gun?

not on mine, aluminium upper/lower, but mate's have fitted p* jack's to plastic raider bodies without issue.

Archived