Looking for some Bullpup info please

TommoThomson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, TommoThomson said:

I will be honest I didn't mention it as I really don't like the look of it, yep it's that simple 😂

I think at the moment the TM P90 is standing out above most of the options, but I think that's because everyone says the same thing in that TM makes good gear. 

AND as far as I’m concerned that’s the biggest reason to get or not get any Airsoft gun , don’t care how good a gun is if you don’t like it there’s no point even having it .

Take the Evo for instance, everyone bangs on about how good it is , me ? Fecking hate them ! I wouldn’t take one even if it was free ! I just can’t stand the look of them so I’d never have one as I know I’d never use it to it’s full potential . 

Spot on with the TM P90 , really old design now but a classic example of ‘if it ain’t broke don’t fix it !’ 

One word of warning if buying second hand steer clear of the word ‘up-graded’ as not many people know this but it’s actually an anagram of “ could be amazing or could be a right bag of shit !” 😉

10 hours ago, Druid799 said:

AND as far as I’m concerned that’s the biggest reason to get or not get any Airsoft gun , don’t care how good a gun is if you don’t like it there’s no point even having it .

Take the Evo for instance, everyone bangs on about how good it is , me ? Fecking hate them ! I wouldn’t take one even if it was free ! I just can’t stand the look of them so I’d never have one as I know I’d never use it to it’s full potential . 

Spot on with the TM P90 , really old design now but a classic example of ‘if it ain’t broke don’t fix it !’ 

One word of warning if buying second hand steer clear of the word ‘up-graded’ as not many people know this but it’s actually an anagram of “ could be amazing or could be a right bag of shit !” 😉

Its funny you should say about 'upgraded' not only because a TM P90 come up for sale this morning and uses that word, but even though I have only just moved over from paintball to airsoft this year I have a tendency to steer clear of anything that is upgraded and or uses the phrase 'it's an easy fix'.

Yes it's cheap but if it's so easy then fix it, then sell it is what I say lol

Another thing I have picked up on is a good chunk of airsofters don't want to post things and also don't use PayPal that much, where as paintballers will gift each other funds via PayPal and will post anywhere in the UK.

Personally I think the gifting of cash is due to the 14bps of 68cal paint to the head and trust me chaps that really hurts lol, but the posting as long as you are using tried and tested services I'm not sure why there is such a reluctance to do it.

Ok back on track now though I also agree with you about the Evo as I personally can't see why people love them so much, but then again I know a lot of people who look at the Bullpups range and go ewww what the feck was you thinking.

Whereas we go, now that is XXX rated right there 😂

On 13/09/2019 at 13:47, TommoThomson said:

Why would that be?

It gives you a chances to go toe to toe with any LMG out there and you should be able to out move them as a P90 weighs nothing, I speak from experience as my Krytac LMG weighs the same amount as a baby elephant and isn't worth the grief of carrying around 🤣

I just think that they look ugly. If you want a p90, get a p90 and maintain that look (in my opinion).

i am of the train of thought that although all airsoft guns do the same thing, part of allure on starting is the look of rifs and pretending to fill said roles. 

If i want to hose like an lmg i will take my rpk out. If i want to snipe i will take my svu out, etc.  If we all go down the route of 'they all do the same thing' then we will end up with the airsoft equivalent of this.

P.s. fully agree with you on the evo

GNTPLSTD-2.jpg

1 hour ago, TommoThomson said:

@Asomodai I know you said the ICS L85 was worth buying, but a G&G L85 AFV has come up and I was wondering if they are any good?

If it's the new ETU model then yes. Otherwise the ICS A2 is better. The blow back units fail really easily on the G&G as well. 

Archived