Mid Caps - G&G CM16 SRL

StrategyGeek
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello again guys! Sorry for the million questions haha.

Just got another quick question about the SLR - I’m looking at getting mid cap magazines because I hate winding the high caps, plus I enjoy having to reload more 🙂 adds to the realism (sad I know) 

Ive heard some bad things about the G&G mid caps, just wondering which magazines do you think would be best? 

Cheers again 

• Supporters

Workmate Eddy bought one of each type of plastic mid cap that he could find to use with his G&G CM16, I think 6 in all.  We found that most of them needed either tape padding and/or the release catch detent filed out to get them seated securely and feeding reliably.

Sadly, I don't know which ones worked well without modification, but the point is that we got them all working with no more than a small file and a bit of electrical tape, so it shouldn't be a huge drama whatever you go with.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Solly4568 said:

The G&G mid caps work perfectly after you remove the little plastic follower that gets stuck in the mag.

Might need a video, or pls pst pix kthnx.

• Supporters
On 13/09/2019 at 22:55, Solly4568 said:

Found this on the tube, as you can see I takes 2 minutes and they are perfect

Ah, got you.  Yes, that's asking for trouble.

Archived