Helikon Pants

Luke85
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hardly the most exciting topic, but just thought I'd share my opinion on a pair of Helikon combat pants I've had a few months now

https://www.military1st.co.uk/sp-utf-nr-34-helikon-utp-flex-trousers-multicam.html

For the past few years I'd been running around in Viper pants with the built in knee pads. They did the job but I didnt like how stiff the built in pads made the whole knee area and I found the Velcro on the waist band could often rub on your stomach which could be uncomfortable. Anyway, I put a hole in the arse of them a few months back and after a little hesitation decided to see if a pair of combat pants could actually be worth 85 quid when a pair that will do basically the same job can be picked up at your local army surplus for under £20 . Whether they are worth it or not is really down to your disposable income, but I can say I am extremely happy with them. Really comfy and fabric feels decent quality and strong. Pockets are many and well thought out in their placement. They've also a decent about of flex in all the right places for when your scrambling over walls etc. Just generally really happy with them both in terms of comfort and performance. The comfort is especially nice on those long sweaty summer games. So yeah...great pants. 

• Supporters

Take a couple of picks and stick it in the review section (mite reach a larger audience?) 👍   

If theirs a way of moving it to a different thread its escaping me. Guessing only admin can do that. Could copy and paste it, but never mind. Was just a quick review.

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Luke85 said:

If theirs a way of moving it to a different thread its escaping me. Guessing only admin can do that. Could copy and paste it, but never mind. Was just a quick review.

Was a nice little one hence I said about expanding it , you see loads of reviews of guns and rigs but never much more than “yea xyz trousers/shirts are great I’ve warn them for yrs !” About clothing .

contact one of the mods they’ll move it for you no probs , there good like that ! 👍

Archived