Best camo for forest?

Brambii
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got to try this camo, Classic game series, SNAKE! πŸ˜‚

πŸ’·GAMBLEπŸ’·

98F0A307-393E-4CD6-A16B-B816BFE34458.thumb.png.aa5d4cea72fe35cf69b9412c1ce39b3f.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, GAMBLE said:

Got to try this camo, Classic game series, SNAKE! πŸ˜‚

πŸ’·GAMBLEπŸ’·

98F0A307-393E-4CD6-A16B-B816BFE34458.thumb.png.aa5d4cea72fe35cf69b9412c1ce39b3f.png

One day I'll show up at a game with a cardboard box, I swear.Β πŸ˜‚

Same here! πŸ˜‚

Must make sure it's big enough to support me! 😜

πŸ’·GAMBLEπŸ’·

ERDL works very well in summer time UK woods,Β  as does Greenzone,Β Wildwood andΒ Cadpat

Β 

More dense woodland would benefit from DPM.

Β 

Multicam patterns for winter, and Marpat or Auscam works well in the Autumn/Spring (AuscamΒ IΒ wear alot)

Β 

Basically...Β read the environment, if you play at one site regularly get to know the foliage and the routes you take on that site, if needs be mix match, multicam/Marpat trousersΒ Β with woodland pattern shirt is a good combo.

See what works for you, and remember camo doesn't camouflage if you move a lot.Β 

Β 

Also, think about your face, cam cream or some sort of face camo is also needed, people forget how much skin glows when not camouflaged.

• Moderators
On 15/09/2019 at 21:51, Skara said:

One day I'll show up at a game with a cardboard box, I swear.Β πŸ˜‚

funny you should say that.....

Β 

few years back at Urban Assault (RIP), someone had dumped an old Thomas the tank engine kidsΒ tent on the site.....yep, one guy decided to climb in it and use it as a disguise......lets say he was like a magnet to metal!.....!!Β :lol:

• Supporters
On 17/09/2019 at 08:48, MandalShArK said:

Also, think about your face, cam cream or some sort of face camo is also needed, people forget how much skin glows when not camouflaged.

Another good reason to wear full face (but not one of the ones with a huge lensΒ on it) protects your face’n’teeth AND cuts out the skin reflection ! πŸ‘

A simple green scrim scarf can do wonders for hiding your face. Draped over your head with a boonie jammed on top breaks up the outline pretty damn well. It's also pretty easy to see out of if your eye pro. is close to your face, which you might not expect. Though it may induce fogging.Β 

Using Mother Nature, Rambo! 😎

Β 

Β 

Predator on the hunt! 😡

Β 

• Supporters

Well if we’reΒ Going down this route then there’s only one way to go and that’s CLASH !🀣

Β 

8 hours ago, GAMBLE said:

Using Mother Nature, Rambo! 😎

Β 

Β 

Predator on the hunt! 😡

Β 

Love First Blood.

Β 

The book is really good. Rambo kills everyone in the book.

The invisible layer!Β πŸ˜‚

Β 

BDU requirement.... πŸ˜‚

Β 

Archived