Saturday Night Fights at Mayhem

Mayhem-Airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Saturday Night Fights are back at mayhem on the 14th of September. We will be playing across different fields and terrain with the plan to play as many games as we can fit in. This will vary from wide-open battles across multiple maps to CQB in our indoor field and new call of duty replica shipment. Don't miss out on an evening packed full of action and fun!

£25 entry per player

£35 entry and rental equipment (Which includes an M4 assault rifle, 3 mags, goggles, and camo overalls)

BB's & Green gas can be purchased on-site!

Arrive between 3pm-3:30 pm with a4 pm kick-off and playing past the twilight and into the darkness for our final game ending around 10 pm!!

Join our facebook group below to keep up to date with all the information for our up and coming events

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2198536473601660/about/

If you have any questions call us on 01708688517

Pryors Farm, Patch Park, Abridge, Essex RM4 1AA

IMG_2488.JPG

IMG_2490.JPG

IMG_2359.JPG

IMG_2440.JPG

•  

Is this going to be a regular Saturday thing now ? 🙏

4 hours ago, bully78 said:

Is this going to be a regular Saturday thing now ? 🙏

The plan is to run the event twice a month. We will be confirming the dates and future plans very soon, so keep an eye out for the updates.

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

Cant make the 14th, camping with work again :) but would love to play a sat night game!!

Hopefully, you can make the next one. We will be running plenty more Saturday night games!! To keep up to date with all the information, join our facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2198536473601660/about/

6 hours ago, Mayhem-Airsoft said:

The plan is to run the event twice a month. We will be confirming the dates and future plans very soon, so keep an eye out for the updates.

Hopefully, you can make the next one. We will be running plenty more Saturday night games!! To keep up to date with all the information, join our facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2198536473601660/about/

I really am hoping to make the trip up as well. It was going to be this Saturday but got roped into a different site for a review. Its very close to me though I don't drive so it can be a bit difficult to reach! 

13 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I really am hoping to make the trip up as well. It was going to be this Saturday but got roped into a different site for a review. Its very close to me though I don't drive so it can be a bit difficult to reach! 

If we can work our diary's I may have space in the car, happy to pick you up and drop you back if your close to the site?

Just now, Albiscuit said:

If we can work our diary's I may have space in the car, happy to pick you up and drop you back if your close to the site?

Which direction you coming in from? I can get to Theydon Bios station. 

5 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Which direction you coming in from? I can get to Theydon Bios station. 

From North London (Islington or Hendon way, depends who im picking up out of my mates) looking at a map, it will either be the M25 or A406 , either way Theydon Bois is not too far out of the way at all..

4 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

From North London (Islington or Hendon way, depends who im picking up out of my mates) looking at a map, it will either be the M25 or A406 , either way Theydon Bois is not too far out of the way at all..

Sounds good to me! Not sure if I can manage it this month as I got caught up going to Erebor this time around. Thanks for the offer :)

Not sure I can squeeze a game in this month, happy to plan something for october, let me know when you fancy going! 

No probs, happy to help.

On 11/09/2019 at 21:17, Asomodai said:

We offer a free mini bus collection / drop off from Theydon Bois station as well if needed!

2 hours ago, Mayhem-Airsoft said:

We offer a free mini bus collection / drop off from Theydon Bois station as well if needed!

Result, he wont stink up my car :P    

Archived