G&G CM16 SRL Battery issue

StrategyGeek
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, hope everyone is well. 

My misses recently purchased the SRL and we are having problems finding a battery that fits. I’m still quite new to the sport so I’m not sure which battery would fit this gun. Please can someone point me in the right direction? 

Cheers in advance

39 minutes ago, StrategyGeek said:

Hey guys, hope everyone is well. 

My misses recently purchased the SRL and we are having problems finding a battery that fits. I’m still quite new to the sport so I’m not sure which battery would fit this gun. Please can someone point me in the right direction? 

Cheers in advance

Most nunchuck style lipos will fit

• Supporters

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-nano-tech-1200mah-2s-15-25c-lipo-airsoft-pack-1.html

Should fit, but I don't have an M4 stock to hand to check.  Measure down the sides of your stock tube to check that you've got at least 125mm of length in there.

• Supporters

Hmm, on measuring the nimh that came with my M4, the longest side is 120mm.  125mm might indeed be pushing it.  Worth measuring up anyway, and I'd generally suggest two smaller capacity batteries over one biggun.  Swap them half way through the day, spread the load, you've got one to loan (not all heroes wear capes) and you're not likely to have two fail on you.

Archived