Fast helmet questions (im new, sorry)

Ash.more
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Ash.more said:

I was looking at scg commando boonies with the mesh pieces as i get quite hot quite quickly but they are like £38 is that an acceptable price for them?

£38 QUID FOR A BOONIE ?, fuck that I never pay much more than a tenner for a boonie, a while back I picked up a trio of 5.11 caps on ebay, od boonie/od baseball/black baseball, bout £17 for the three, all new or as good as.

I'm not tight (shut it😠), more realistic about the kit, & wont pay full rrp unless its an absolute necessity & no hope of getting a deal elsewhere.

flecktarn uk have some good kit at reasonable prices if your not hung up on Gucci labels, so more likely to get stuff that actually matches than if you buy separates at multiple sellers.

2 hours ago, Ash.more said:

I defo dont want a manc short brim id much rather a us style boonie, as for camo n stuff im only just getting into it so im happy with anything at the moment, once ive found a decent one i like i can always buy different ones

i was looking at scg commando boonies with the mesh pieces as i get quite hot quite quickly but they are like £38 is that an acceptable price for them?

Imagine if it wasn’t a commando boonie, but an SAS boonie ....£££s

Fools and their money are easily parted

Its a boonie with elastic and velcro

just google search ‘British army boonie’ and you will get numerous DPM & MTP boonies for £5 to £10

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Tackle said:

£38 QUID FOR A BOONIE ?, fuck that I never pay much more than a tenner for a boonie

I'm not tight (shut it😠)

Of course your not tight bud , the fact last time you opened your wallet the armed police turned up because they thought it must have been an armed robbery was purely coincidental ! 😇

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/09/2019 at 11:35, BibbsOnTour said:

Look at the earmor headset from CAMOraids (what I've got on my lid as above), you can get a bunch of different configurations depending on budget and what setup you're running etc and they protect your hearing as well as your physical ears as they amplify/cancel out noise depending on dB level. Can also twist the ear cup up onto your lid if it's particularly hot or you're not using it etc

Thanks. Now im debating spending £60 on some earphones....  my luck is that the one id get is out if stock. 

I just wonder, as i clip my face pro to the fast helmet, if those will get in the way or make it rest awkwardly 

3 hours ago, kasaran said:

Thanks. Now im debating spending £60 on some earphones....  my luck is that the one id get is out if stock. 

I just wonder, as i clip my face pro to the fast helmet, if those will get in the way or make it rest awkwardly 

All part of the fun of airsoft! You'll need the earmor PTT too if you get them (bit more expense for you😅)

I haven't got a clue about the face pro though as I just wear a gum shield...

Archived