Musica youtube channel

Musica
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ran my go pro for the first time last night and I am trying to edit some of the clips. Heres a short one my other half thinks the best of the whole night more comedy than airsoft.

Also not sure if I should of taken the grenade re-watching it but I think the go pro has a better angle on it than me and when I think about it he claerly threw it at HEAD height which is against the rules at this site.

Put the footage I had from the first game of the night of things actually happening in to a video but I forgot to record my first life and my next ones weren't too exciting either. It was a short game as it was only TDM but me and my friends still tried to play tactically to deny the enemy ground and flanking opportunities on our team.  ( writing this I realise it was better than my actual video description so I added it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I clipped this because I thought it was a little bit funny but then I realised when editing no one was taking their hits ☹️ Real shame tarnishes a funny bang.

• Supporters

For frag's sake. :( 

I don't want to focus on the negative, but this is why I've switched from double-tap to tap-until-they-tap-out.

It shouldn't be that way, but until the chaps who turn up to LARP instead of actually play the same game as the rest of us get sorted out, that's the way it's got to be.

213902842.png

21 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

For frag's sake. :( 

I don't want to focus on the negative, but this is why I've switched from double-tap to tap-until-they-tap-out.

It shouldn't be that way, but until the chaps who turn up to LARP instead of actually play the same game as the rest of us get sorted out, that's the way it's got to be.

213902842.png

Just got to get better and stay honest. Wish I could see better as it's easy to tell in the edit frame by frame but unless depot take reports by video then  they get away with it on the day. Also on half days they don't number people so tough to ID.

I always just assume I must be missing so have never reported someone for not taking hits. Overkill,talking when dead and aggressive behaviour I have reported and going to start reporting people bleeding out early as it really pisses me off.

Helps I know my evo shoots 330fps so they will be sore if I am hitting them. One reason to use it over my pistol.

Archived