Sign in to follow this  
Musica

Musica youtube channel

Ran my go pro for the first time last night and I am trying to edit some of the clips. Heres a short one my other half thinks the best of the whole night more comedy than airsoft.

Also not sure if I should of taken the grenade re-watching it but I think the go pro has a better angle on it than me and when I think about it he claerly threw it at HEAD height which is against the rules at this site.

Put the footage I had from the first game of the night of things actually happening in to a video but I forgot to record my first life and my next ones weren't too exciting either. It was a short game as it was only TDM but me and my friends still tried to play tactically to deny the enemy ground and flanking opportunities on our team.  ( writing this I realise it was better than my actual video description so I added it)

Second game, Much more action in this one we lost this match by a large marjin.

3rd game bit of a disagreement with someone telling me they hit me. Think I will just ignore them next time as it got me killed.

Last game of the night starts of pretty bad for me but I get the best kill streak of the night afterwards so well worth it.