Rate my shopping list

ziontrain
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

finally looking to get back into airsoft after being out for a while, thought I'd chuck together a list of everything I'm planning on buying for you to pick apart!

KRYTAC MK II TRIDENT CRB, BLACK

8FIELDS TACTICAL BUCKLE UP RECCE/SNIPER CHEST RIG, OLIVE GREEN - will be replaced by something from Spiritus or the like in due course

BOLLE RAIDER KIT BALLISTIC AIRSOFT SAFETY GLASSES - will get these glazed with my prescription

PTS SYNDICATE EPM ENHANCED POLYMER AEG MID-CAP MAGAZINE

VP RACING BATTERY 7.4V 1000MAH 20C LIPO CRANE STOCK BATTERY

TURNIGY ACCUCEL 6 - NIMH/NICD/LIPO/LIFE/PB BATTERY CHARGER

Delta Mike Face Pro Snood

GIANT POWER 7.4V 1000MAH 15C LIPO STICK BATTERY - for my old mp5, needs new batteries

Any thoughts/suggestions/changes?

23 minutes ago, ziontrain said:

BOLLE RAIDER KIT BALLISTIC AIRSOFT SAFETY GLASSES - will get these glazed with my prescription

My mate runs these and specsavers put his prescription in for about 40 quid to the insert. They need to send it away but well worth it for the visually impaired if you cant stomach contacts as you will fog these lenses eventually but some clarity for a while is worth it. 

You got boots? 

Yep, already got walking boots (and some cheap army surplus jobs I've used before). Probably gonna go for a PMC/contractor look until I decide what camo etc I want.

7 hours ago, Musica said:

My mate runs these and specsavers put his prescription in for about 40 quid to the insert.

Seconded, my local Specsavers did the inserts for my ESS for £39, dropped them off one Saturday and they said it'd be a week, text me on Tuesday to say they were ready to be picked up!

Archived