Been a while...

Reevy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can’t believe it was like a year or two ago since I got into airsoft, got busy and completely lost interest until recently.

So happy to be getting back into it and learning from my mistakes of jumping straight in and getting lots of gear without researching and everything.

Had some time to borrow gear, see what I like, see what suits my play style etc

Had a great weekend at Combat Airsoft, and planning on going 2 times a month as I’m now enjoying it more than before.

B437A4F9-532C-4EC0-B6BC-809FFD0C7F30.jpeg

Looking at your guns, I recommend getting the Raider-s rather than the raider-L (idk what you were going to pick). I have the L and anything like a suppressor or a tracer unit looks silly as the length makes it extremely long, the raider-L is about 13cm longer than the S

47 minutes ago, Scottish said:

Looking at your guns, I recommend getting the Raider-s rather than the raider-L (idk what you were going to pick). I have the L and anything like a suppressor or a tracer unit looks silly as the length makes it extremely long, the raider-L is about 13cm longer than the S

Oh those guns were my old ones when I first started, I’ve just been borrowing my mates guns like honeybadger’s and his krytac m4, but I have a slightly higher budget than when I first started and am looking to get something fairly decent. Not saying the raider isn’t decent just personal preference.

Archived