Suppressor that's thread doesn't start until about the middle?

Scottish
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a g&g raider L but i want to put a suppressor on it, i was wondering if there is any that have a thread a good 2-2.5 inches into the suppressor to decrease length (i want a mock suppressor just because it will look cool with my mk23 and since it is an aeg it can't really be suppressed)

I found this tutorial which shortens the barrel thing itself but its quite expensive: 

Just now, E21A said:

Ermmm 🤔 just buy a shorter suppressor? 

Thing is though, its already quite long. I am looking into buying a raider s's front sight and thread part thing (sorry i dont know actual name)

• Supporters

remove the front sight, get a suppressor slim enough to slide in to the handguard, one with + & - threads, & fit it so the barrel runs through it & screws in from the inside.

taadaaaaa

instant sd front end, just fit a polymer mbus front sight or none at all & run a red dot.

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

remove the front sight, get a suppressor slim enough to slide in to the handguard, one with + & - threads, & fit it so the barrel runs through it & screws in from the inside.

taadaaaaa

instant sd front end, just fit a polymer mbus front sight or none at all & run a red dot.

So i connect the front of the suppressor to the end of the barrel? Like in my diagram?

asddas.png

Only one I can think of is the mk12 OPS suppressor but it won’t fit the gun you have. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Scottish said:

So i connect the front of the suppressor to the end of the barrel? Like in my diagram?

asddas.png

lol, I hope it looks better than that, but yeah that's it, I've done it to a g36c, I'll post a pic up when I get home.

Archived