Scottish

Suppressor that's thread doesn't start until about the middle?

I have a g&g raider L but i want to put a suppressor on it, i was wondering if there is any that have a thread a good 2-2.5 inches into the suppressor to decrease length (i want a mock suppressor just because it will look cool with my mk23 and since it is an aeg it can't really be suppressed)

I found this tutorial which shortens the barrel thing itself but its quite expensive: 

Just now, E21A said:

Ermmm 🤔 just buy a shorter suppressor? 

Thing is though, its already quite long. I am looking into buying a raider s's front sight and thread part thing (sorry i dont know actual name)

remove the front sight, get a suppressor slim enough to slide in to the handguard, one with + & - threads, & fit it so the barrel runs through it & screws in from the inside.

taadaaaaa

instant sd front end, just fit a polymer mbus front sight or none at all & run a red dot.

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

remove the front sight, get a suppressor slim enough to slide in to the handguard, one with + & - threads, & fit it so the barrel runs through it & screws in from the inside.

taadaaaaa

instant sd front end, just fit a polymer mbus front sight or none at all & run a red dot.

So i connect the front of the suppressor to the end of the barrel? Like in my diagram?

asddas.png

Only one I can think of is the mk12 OPS suppressor but it won’t fit the gun you have. 

I think you're better off just buying a new outer barrel. They can be pretty cheap depending on the brand.

1 hour ago, Scottish said:

So i connect the front of the suppressor to the end of the barrel? Like in my diagram?

asddas.png

lol, I hope it looks better than that, but yeah that's it, I've done it to a g36c, I'll post a pic up when I get home.