Some people really need to lighten up

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So would seem some people really need to lighten up , have just got in from work to read a very irate PM from a new forum member I appear to have gravelly offended . did I ridicule/insult/or have a go at him ? Not as far as I’m aware off ? I even commented it looked like a nice bit of kit , all I said was the title made me chuckle as I (and most of my mates) who’ve been playing for years and have far too much kit use ginormous kit bags .

BUT would appear this was more than enough to instigate a massive attack of butt hurt ! 

Grow up sunshine .😉

FB005B50-B5B1-4084-9E4C-4851EC8EE539.jpeg

Oh dear, that is butt hurt of the highest order. I didn't think your original post was nasty at all. He couldn't even lay a relatively small gun flat in the bag.

Sounds like a kid especially with the justification about small or medium postal restrictions. I might have had a little sympathy for the kid had he not called you a prick. Would have made more sense if he advertised it as large for an action man. 😂

• Supporters

as posts in macks go it was definately one of the lighter hearted ones.

quite the over-reaction though, i suggest he has a look at some of the older posts in there to see even established forum members aren't always free from ridicule when it comes to mack's.

• Supporters

I even went back and re-read my post thinking perhaps it did come across as trying to humiliate a new member (I can be sarcastic as hell) , but really ? I’ve said nothing against him ! 

Think I’m just from a different generation that doesn’t take offence at f**k all . 

Say’la’vie .

• Supporters

What a dick, clearly another noob who "knows it all" & is far too busy playing fortnite to have the time to read the forum & thread rules.

what pisses me off is when these "big men" get nasty, absolutely no idea who other members are, or what their temperament is like when offended, one day they may meet their nemesis on site 😏

(I should say, this applies to all keyboard warriors, people need to learn to play nice)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

C'est la vie *

sorry, i am a nazi member of the alt-write after all :P

Aahh BUT am I quoting the French phrase OR am I stating an instruction ? 🤔

c3dt57i5ve.jpg

It's odd because it  looks an OK bag a bit small for most rifles and he admits it is ideal for a PDW but has a problem with us saying it's not large? It was the first thing I thought when I seen it because my friend has a short barrel M4 and has issue finding a big that right size either too small or too big. FYI his short barreled m4 is 62cm wide according to patrol  base https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/specna-arms-sa-e12-edge-carbine?pv=9046 and while you do get shorter it's smaller than a 416 which is considered a short barrelled real steel 556 rifle.  

If it was 70cm I would have already purchased it as I don't plan to own anything longer than about a 16 inch barrel and I think a 16 inch SRS (that is barrel size) is about 70cm in total as well.

Also I didn't post a link to the bag brand new which I do to most shitty posts so he got of easy. 

Ooo I found a bag the size I want oddly enough it lists it as a LARGE bag "Please Note!
This is a LARGE bag, please check dimensions before ordering"

https://www.copshopuk.com/tactical-jack-jumbo-police-kit-bag

Not one to  shy from a challenge looks like it's this bag  but unbranded so £45.98 all in (delivered) vs £30 for the used one. Wish I could find it cheaper but I can't find the "chinese" unbranded version. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Protec-M25-black-police-tactical-duty-bag-holdall-/183225222028

• Supporters

Still doesn't excuse his arsey attitude, he joined on Tuesday, went straight to the classifieds, because that benefits him alone, & became a total wanker when it was fairly politely pointed out that his description of one of his items was possibly incorrect.

so out in the real world, let's say in his job, does he react the same way if somebody points out a minuscule mistake to his face, I highly doubt it. 🤕

Just another example of a lazy know it all tit that just wants an outlet to flog his tat, no community spirit & clearly no sense of humour.

Lol, i bet he shouts "take yer hits you cnut" at everybody he's ever fired a bb at 😏

4 minutes ago, Tackle said:

so out in the real world, let's say in his job, does he react the same way if somebody points out a minuscule mistake to his face, I highly doubt it. 🤕

some people are like this IRL Too heh. 

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Musica said:

some people are like this IRL Too heh. 

yeah, but as employees they generally don't last long, & as bosses the don't keep hold of quality workers.

& sometimes they just get a smack in the mouth lol

• Supporters

If I’d gone for the jugular I could understand but seriously he has a hissy fit over me making a joke out of the fact I take so much crap with me I could probably fit his bag in to my Eagle drop bag 3 or 4 times !

God help if anyone ever actually has a go at him ? 😱

Well, people are entitled to feel offended - just as long as they remember that we're just as entitled to not give a flying f*ck!!

And is it just me or has he had a complete hissy fit and pulled the ad?? 🤣

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

If I’d gone for the jugular I could understand but seriously he has a hissy fit over me making a joke out of the fact I take so much crap with me I could probably fit his bag in to my Eagle drop bag 3 or 4 times !

God help if anyone ever actually has a go at him ? 😱

Damn right, looking at his profile he's not a youngster either, must be the oldest snowflake around, prob went to school with Corbyn 😏

16 hours ago, Philby21 said:

Well, people are entitled to feel offended - just as long as they remember that we're just as entitled to not give a flying f*ck!!

And is it just me or has he had a complete hissy fit and pulled the ad?? 🤣

He's not just done that.... He has an interesting profile now too...

• Supporters

WoW ! I’ve seen some dummy spitting in my time but F**K ME ! That ones still not landed he’s spat it that hard ! 😱

if he don’t calm down soon he’ll have a stroke ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

WAH WAH WAH!!

MUMMY, MUMMY, MUMMY, THE BIG BOYS ARE BEING MEAN TO ME!!!!!

Seriously, my great nephews and nieces show more mature behaviour.

• Supporters

Personally I don't think AFUK is the place for him, we're obviously much too sarcastic here, he should head over to ARSSE to sell his kit & air his opinions, they'll be much more welcoming there 😏

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Tackle said:

Personally I don't think AFUK is the place for him, we're obviously much too sarcastic here, he should head over to ARSSE to sell his kit & air his opinions, they'll be much more welcoming there 😏

😇

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈🤣

Archived