Jump to content
Airsoft Anonymous Ltd

Airsoft Anonymous Ltd - We Support Your Addiction

Recommended Posts

Hey guys,
 
We're a new airsoft retailer opening in Basingstoke, Hampshire, we being Kirk Davis (airsofter, tech) and Jenni Wares (airsoft widow, website, business stuff).   Kirk has been working as a tech for a while now, earning himself the nickname of the NGRS whisperer.  We obtained a start up loan in July 2019 and launched our website in August, with TM NGRS being our primary offering.  We are currently working on the retail unit which we hope to have open towards the end of September.  We're UKARA registered, offer finance through a finance provider and we've currently got TM stock in with another order on route. We have trade accounts set up with multiple distributors so can source pretty much any gun/accessory you're looking for at a more than competitive price. You can find a gun builder tool on our website for the NGRS line, it operates conditional logic so you can easily spec/price a gun up with upgrade options without confusion!
 
We're increasing our stocked products lines as we grow, if we can help with anything just give us a shout! https://www.airsoftanonymous.co.uk  

About Us.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always good to see new airsoft business

Best of luck with your venture...

 

(If you hear anything about the long awaited WE Hi-Power Mk3 please PM me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EDcase said:

Always good to see new airsoft business

Best of luck with your venture...

 

(If you hear anything about the long awaited WE Hi-Power Mk3 please PM me)

 

Thank you very much!  I'll make sure I check back here as soon as we hear anything 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Airsoft Anonymous Ltd said:
Hey guys,
 
We're a new airsoft retailer opening in Basingstoke, Hampshire, we being Kirk Davis (airsofter, tech) and Jenni Wares (airsoft widow, website, business stuff).   Kirk has been working as a tech for a while now, earning himself the nickname of the NGRS whisperer.  We obtained a start up loan in July 2019 and launched our website in August, with TM NGRS being our primary offering.  We are currently working on the retail unit which we hope to have open towards the end of September.  We're UKARA registered, offer finance through a finance provider and we've currently got TM stock in with another order on route. We have trade accounts set up with multiple distributors so can source pretty much any gun/accessory you're looking for at a more than competitive price. You can find a gun builder tool on our website for the NGRS line, it operates conditional logic so you can easily spec/price a gun up with upgrade options without confusion!
 
We're increasing our stocked products lines as we grow, if we can help with anything just give us a shout! https://www.airsoftanonymous.co.uk  

About Us.png

Good luck.

 

I clicked on your website, instantly 3 popups. Kinda of annoying on my mobile. Just FYI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Good luck.

 

I clicked on your website, instantly 3 popups. Kinda of annoying on my mobile. Just FYI. 

 

There shouldn't be 3 pop ups, I'll have a look at it now.  I've added a chat option so people can talk to us directly from the webpage, still tweaking it.  Is that one of the ones that's popping up?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Airsoft Anonymous Ltd said:

 

There shouldn't be 3 pop ups, I'll have a look at it now.  I've added a chat option so people can talk to us directly from the webpage, still tweaking it.  Is that one of the ones that's popping up?  

Yes it was, can't remember the rest. Think one was finance and the other cookies which I know you have to have, but it took up the whole screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Robert James said:

Yes it was, can't remember the rest. Think one was finance and the other cookies which I know you have to have, but it took up the whole screen.

 

Ahhh yes, sorry I didn't take into account the cookies notification as well.  The finance one won't be there for long, I just need to make it visible on the home page that we offer it.  We've only just set up with a finance provider so need to let customers know that it's available as it's a popular option for purchasing.  Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated, will make some changes.

 

The chat one stays though, I've been sent so many jokes today, it's been awesome!  

 

p.s. some of you lot are dark AF.  Keep up the good work 🤣

Jenni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From time to time we get posts from new "retailers" - which usually translates as teenage wannabe's with absolutely no clue!

 

This, on the other hand, this is a great way to launch yourselves and as an NGRS owner myself I'll be watching with interest.

 

Love the sense of humour and I most definitely wish you the very best of luck - we need more good retailers! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck with the new business.  Will keep an eye on you. The fact you run a GHK AK74 means you are ok by me and welcome to marry my sister at any time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh start stocking some sexy GHK GBBR goodness and we can talk a little more.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Yeh start stocking some sexy GHK GBBR goodness and we can talk a little more.....

 

Stocking GHK is definitely in the pipeline....

 

We can order any gun (that's available) at any time on an ad-hoc basis, as we're set up with many distributors, customers just need to ask us for a price 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Price on a GHK RPK if you can find one then......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Price on a GHK RPK if you can find one then......

 

Yes we can get hold of them, I've dropped you a dm 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...