Airsoft Anonymous Ltd - We Support Your Addiction

Airsoft Anonymous Ltd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

We're a new airsoft retailer opening in Basingstoke, Hampshire, we being Kirk Davis (airsofter, tech) and Jenni Wares (airsoft widow, website, business stuff).   Kirk has been working as a tech for a while now, earning himself the nickname of the NGRS whisperer.  We obtained a start up loan in July 2019 and launched our website in August, with TM NGRS being our primary offering.  We are currently working on the retail unit which we hope to have open towards the end of September.  We're UKARA registered, offer finance through a finance provider and we've currently got TM stock in with another order on route. We have trade accounts set up with multiple distributors so can source pretty much any gun/accessory you're looking for at a more than competitive price. You can find a gun builder tool on our website for the NGRS line, it operates conditional logic so you can easily spec/price a gun up with upgrade options without confusion!

We're increasing our stocked products lines as we grow, if we can help with anything just give us a shout! https://www.airsoftanonymous.co.uk  

About Us.png

9 hours ago, EDcase said:

Always good to see new airsoft business

Best of luck with your venture...

(If you hear anything about the long awaited WE Hi-Power Mk3 please PM me)

Thank you very much!  I'll make sure I check back here as soon as we hear anything 😉

14 hours ago, Airsoft Anonymous Ltd said:
Hey guys,

We're a new airsoft retailer opening in Basingstoke, Hampshire, we being Kirk Davis (airsofter, tech) and Jenni Wares (airsoft widow, website, business stuff).   Kirk has been working as a tech for a while now, earning himself the nickname of the NGRS whisperer.  We obtained a start up loan in July 2019 and launched our website in August, with TM NGRS being our primary offering.  We are currently working on the retail unit which we hope to have open towards the end of September.  We're UKARA registered, offer finance through a finance provider and we've currently got TM stock in with another order on route. We have trade accounts set up with multiple distributors so can source pretty much any gun/accessory you're looking for at a more than competitive price. You can find a gun builder tool on our website for the NGRS line, it operates conditional logic so you can easily spec/price a gun up with upgrade options without confusion!

We're increasing our stocked products lines as we grow, if we can help with anything just give us a shout! https://www.airsoftanonymous.co.uk  

About Us.png

Good luck.

I clicked on your website, instantly 3 popups. Kinda of annoying on my mobile. Just FYI. 

2 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Good luck.

I clicked on your website, instantly 3 popups. Kinda of annoying on my mobile. Just FYI. 

There shouldn't be 3 pop ups, I'll have a look at it now.  I've added a chat option so people can talk to us directly from the webpage, still tweaking it.  Is that one of the ones that's popping up?  

2 hours ago, Airsoft Anonymous Ltd said:

There shouldn't be 3 pop ups, I'll have a look at it now.  I've added a chat option so people can talk to us directly from the webpage, still tweaking it.  Is that one of the ones that's popping up?  

Yes it was, can't remember the rest. Think one was finance and the other cookies which I know you have to have, but it took up the whole screen.

2 hours ago, Robert James said:

Yes it was, can't remember the rest. Think one was finance and the other cookies which I know you have to have, but it took up the whole screen.

Ahhh yes, sorry I didn't take into account the cookies notification as well.  The finance one won't be there for long, I just need to make it visible on the home page that we offer it.  We've only just set up with a finance provider so need to let customers know that it's available as it's a popular option for purchasing.  Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated, will make some changes.

The chat one stays though, I've been sent so many jokes today, it's been awesome!  

p.s. some of you lot are dark AF.  Keep up the good work 🤣

Jenni

From time to time we get posts from new "retailers" - which usually translates as teenage wannabe's with absolutely no clue!

This, on the other hand, this is a great way to launch yourselves and as an NGRS owner myself I'll be watching with interest.

Love the sense of humour and I most definitely wish you the very best of luck - we need more good retailers! 👍

Good luck with the new business.  Will keep an eye on you. The fact you run a GHK AK74 means you are ok by me and welcome to marry my sister at any time.

5 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Yeh start stocking some sexy GHK GBBR goodness and we can talk a little more.....

Stocking GHK is definitely in the pipeline....

We can order any gun (that's available) at any time on an ad-hoc basis, as we're set up with many distributors, customers just need to ask us for a price 😉 

• 1 month later...

Sincerely all the best for the venture, you seem like a good bunch and I will be keeping an eye on your stock.  

From a customer POV, try to have stock levels on your webpage if you can/want to, really helps a buying decision.

• 1 month later...

Loving the start of the new business and how you are interacting with the community. As an owner of 2 businesses, I know how you can take yourselves to seriously, showing a human side is the best way to go and you have got that pinned. I am based not far from Basingstoke so may pop in from time to time.

Best of luck with the business.

Good luck. 

Biggest bugbear is not having mags in for gas stuff. 

Yes I would buy that 500 quid gas rifle but you don't have any mags. 

Like a retailer that rhymes with sausagerollface

• 10 months later...

My experience with my first AA interactions (The good kind)

I placed a order with AA to which my surprise was arriving on the 3rd working day. During the current back log everywhere of delivery companies, this was a welcomed surprise.

I have been having issues finding a few TM items. I used there online chat feature on their website to which i had the pleasure of speaking with Jenni.

Jenni was happy to not only answer my enquiries, check stock and restock but also checked their retailer friends inventories for me. Sadly still no stock , guess my fault for using TM. 

Was probably one of the best retailer experiences and service i have received. 

Will definitely be a return customer and would recommend to anyone. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.