AF Playlist? 🤔

GAMBLE

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just finished this classic game, Ghost Recon Wildlands, managed to finally complete it! 😎

Looking  forward to Ghost Recon Breaking Point! 👍

(No Spoilers!) 😵

💷GAMBLE💷

• 1 month later...

After a long time waiting for good weather!!!!

Suited my style today, in the zone, can’t wait to continue this year! 🔫😎💪

@Dino appropriate for you getting back in! 😜👍

💷GAMBLE💷

When preparing for a day of being a stealthy little so-and-so, there are no substitutes... MGS OST all the way

I must be ready to channel my inner Big Boss for skirmish days.

@Impulse👋

I’m a fan, got the ringtone, text tone, the Metal Gear Solid 4 patch and will be planning to get the AK from that game, one day! 🤞🔫😎

💷GAMBLE💷

12721653-EA73-4A8E-B388-E92DC93EE08A.thumb.png.c288d6ac2d3eaeb0ff0f3d2f1ef8d9ba.png

14 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

@Impulse👋

I’m a fan, got the ringtone, text tone, the Metal Gear Solid 4 patch and will be planning to get the AK from that game, one day! 🤞🔫😎

💷GAMBLE💷

{Picsnipped}

As long as your not running an older generations of nanomachines... 😎

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone gets a half time, when skirmishing, before switching around, reloading, buying, drinking, eating etc.... so here’s a perfect song for sites who play music, to motivate people!!!! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• 4 weeks later...

Remember the Name.... easy, GAMBLE!!!! 😜😂

This is dedicated to everyone on the Forum, who plays properly, are you one of the them.... NAME!? 😎👍

Facing a tough time, need to be motivated, stay in shape, during this Quarantine.... I can’t wait to get back on the field!!! 💪🔫

💷GAMBLE💷

• 1 month later...

Been a while, but with the lockdown, this song relates in a way, being trapped or limited on where you can go! 🤔
Classic! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

@LoneTactix 👋

Interesting got me hyped and I didn’t do anything.... but now.... I want to play a game of Airsoft.... it’s been too long, hopefully soon!!!! 😜🤞

😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

@Seven 👋

Cool variety to add on here! 😎👍

You also hold the record on here, of posting 3 in 1 go! 😜👍

💷GAMBLE💷

2 hours ago, GAMBLE said:

@Seven 👋

Cool variety to add on here! 😎👍

You also hold the record on here, of posting 3 in 1 go! 😜👍

💷GAMBLE💷

I could post music all day dude. Im a music guy, its a vital part of my daily life 🙂
My mother is deaf in both ears, requires 2 of the most powerful hearing aids known to man kind cranked to full power. She cant hear music the way I do and its got to be one of the worst things I can possibly imagine.

This lockdown has cancelled/postponed so many of my planned gigs this year... im gutted... 

This is another one of my favourites. The drum drop at 2:40ish sends shivers down my spine each and every time.

And they only went and used it in one of the coolest episodes of Sons of Anarchy...

@Seven 👋

Fair enough, 2 more to the playlist! 😜👍

Best part of music variety and whatever works for you! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

@Tiercel 👋

Whatever works for your team! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Lucifer656 said:

I dont get this at all..

Who the fuck listens to songs to get them in the mood for airsoft? 

maybe its just me!!....

Yeah I didn't get it, maybe a good war film the night before, but mood music......naah.

Now music during a game, fuck yeah, played elektrowerkz in London years ago, place doubled up as a weird nightclub, & they played some loud thrash stuff during games that really upped the atmosphere 🤟

25 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Yeah I didn't get it, maybe a good war film the night before, but mood music......naah.

Now music during a game, fuck yeah, played elektrowerkz in London years ago, place doubled up as a weird nightclub, & they played some loud thrash stuff during games that really upped the atmosphere 🤟

Do you realize that this guy has been copypasting random posts from random users in random threads?

The only legit post he made was a shady link on the VPN/netflix thread, in a really shit english (almost worse than mine).

For this thread his message is a copy of Albiscuit's one on the first page. 

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Skara said:

Do you realize that this guy has been copypasting random posts from random users in random threads?

The only legit post he made was a shady link on the VPN/netflix thread, in a really shit english (almost worse than mine).

For this thread his message is a copy of Albiscuit's one on the first page.

Weird spambot ?, Or potential foreign scammer hoping to gain credibility by increasing post count using other members posts ?

3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Weird spambot ?, Or potential foreign scammer hoping to gain credibility by increasing post count using other members posts ?

Most likely a windows certified level 7 tech from tech support. *read in heavy indian accent*

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while, but with the lockdown slowly being lifted, I came across an Old Classic game, which I played and deserves a remastered version.... 🤔
Who remembers this? 😎👍

How I feel waiting for Airsoft to be safe again, without any restrictions!!!! 🤞 

💷GAMBLE💷 

Me without painkillers (No Airsoft)!!!! 😂

Main theme

Me with painkillers (Back on the field)!!!! 😂

Whack him

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.