AF Playlist? 🤔

GAMBLE

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, ALL! 👋

What songs do you listen to, when you get yourself ready for a day of AIRSOFT? 🤔

Share as many as you want to. I'll be putting up more!

I'll start of with one video, for those that have RESPECT for the game! 😎

(That SHOULD be everyone on this Forum!) 😜

WAS INSPIRED BY THE PASSION FOR AIRSOFT TOPIC, SO THANKS TO THOSE PEOPLE! 👍

💷DJ GAMBLE💷

Hey, ALL! 👋

This one is dedicated to a friend, who got stopped by the POLICE, don’t worry everything was taken care of and he arrived a little late! 

So a few RULES!

1) UKARA, bring it every time you go to play, it will HELP!

2) GUN CASES, locked and secured out of sight! 

3) DON’T CAUSE PROBLEMS, WE DON’T WANT IT BANNED HERE!!! 🤔

So be SENSIBLE!

ENJOY THE VIDEO, don’t copy this otherwise the cops will have a good reason! 😵

💷GAMBLE💷

Leave it to the PS/XBOX! 😂😜

Hey, ALL! 👋

This one is dedicated to those that play for FUN and can play well with OTHERS! 😎

💷GAMBLE💷

MARVEL missed out on a GREAT opportunity, using this! 😂

I still dont get the random CAPITALISATION.

My internal voice mixes between having uncontrollable and random shouting to maybe just trying to emphasize the words more...

Just me doing something different! 🤔

28 minutes ago, kasaran said:

I still dont get the random CAPITALISATION.

My internal voice mixes between having uncontrollable and random shouting to maybe just trying to emphasize the words more...

Haven't you HEARD? The READING curriculum in schools has been changed to READING YOUTUBE CLICKBAIT titles.

24 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

Just me doing something different! 🤔

Heh. You do you man. Im probably just showing my age. 

Id only really complain if people start typing with  TOtAllY MeSsED uP cApS tHat ALl THe EdgEY KiDs uSEd In tHe EaRlY 2000s

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, Musica said:

.you WONT belive HOW i PUNISH thIS airsoft CHEating SCUM

nah not enough clickbait, it should be more like: 

AIRSOFT cheating SCUMBAG GETS shot in the DICK by PAINFUL 500FPS 40-mike- INSTANT karma

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

nah not enough clickbait, it should be more like: 

AIRSOFT cheating SCUMBAG GETS shot in the DICK by PAINFUL 500FPS 40-mike- INSTANT karma

pfft feel like I don't even need to watch it now you've given it all away.

• Supporters
Just now, Musica said:

pfft feel like I don't even need to watch it now you've given it all away.

tbf that's generally it, the rest of the video is just some somewhat run of the mill "oh look if i add battlefield hit markers it makes me look better at shooting than i really am" gameplay with a questionable confrontation followed by the usual "if he didn't want shot in the face he should have been wearing face pro" lecture to justify always going for headshots.

sadly it's the side of airsoft that makes popular videos, although i'm not entirely convinced it's the best way to portray our sport to the wider world.

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

sadly it's the side of airsoft that makes popular videos, although i'm not entirely convinced it's the best way to portray our sport to the wider world.

When YouTube suggests OMG airsoft CHEATER gets DESTROYED videos, I make sure to report them as harmful content.  Someone needs to think of the children.

The patch-burning children.

I always thought that too.... when they shoot through a bush and the go pro doesnt see the bb or even the target so they put the bf4 hit marker and sound on it...  was that a hit or are you just increasing your kill count for youtube?  

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

When YouTube suggests OMG airsoft CHEATER gets DESTROYED videos, I make sure to report them as harmful content.  Someone needs to think of the children.

The patch-burning children.

that's one way of doing it i suppose. it's tricky because sadly watching people fight over a glorified game of cops 'n robbers is more entertaining to the masses than actual gameplay, even if it's the kind of gameplay that's actually fun to play.

1 hour ago, kasaran said:

I always thought that too.... when they shoot through a bush and the go pro doesnt see the bb or even the target so they put the bf4 hit marker and sound on it...  was that a hit or are you just increasing your kill count for youtube?  

i suspect the latter, it's very rare that you see them posting footage that actually shows a bb hitting the target, otherwise unless the person calls it i pretty much always assume it's a miss. kind of the same way i actually play tbh.

granted it's possible that they remember a hit occurring that the camera can't pick up because of it's limitations but they could see just fine through the scope, but it's pretty easy to ask yourself "how many shots do i remember making from last game day?" to answer that one.

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

[Flagging click bait content is] one way of doing it i suppose

Oh, anything remotely gun related is going to get thrown down the YouTube memory hole eventually, for political reasons.  My tiny contributions towards that just mean that I won't feel as aggrieved when it happens.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Oh, anything remotely gun related is going to get thrown down the YouTube memory hole eventually, for political reasons.  My tiny contributions towards that just mean that I won't feel as aggrieved when it happens.

this is true, i follow a few channels (c&rsenal, forgotten weapons etc) and they've been highlighting the issues with how youtube is dealing with gun or in our case gun shaped object content.

i do agree with the premise though, as a sport we've got enough troubles with public perception without adding to it by making every game seem like it's some kind of riot.

DEADPOOL! 😎

Against the odds! 😂

LEGEND! 😎

• Supporters

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.