God help me

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Now that I can no longer skirmish and my expectations of airsoft  have changed, I find myself being drawn into the money pit that is the TM Hi Capa.

I wasn't keen on them at first but I have been looking at Mike Cripps' website and am now sold on the idea of customising my stock TM 5.1. I have even developed a love for gold barrels and other bits of bling. Major parts would be black or silver though.

Just goes to show that even when you are old you can still change your mind. I find I am shooting my pistols much more than my rifles now, because rifles aren't that much fun at 10m (at the range) or 20m when I can pluck up the courage to shoot out into my garden (when the weather is bad and neighbours are inside). And Hi Capas seem to be inherently more accurate than other pistols, especially when customised.  

Problem is the readies. Some well loved guns will have to go to finance this. I am not expecting to pay a grand but two or three hundred would not be out of the question.

Yeah I want a tricked out gold/red/green/fucking awful looking thing from Mike too, I love the blinged out ugly things, to me they are so ugly they are beautiful. 

Cant justify rifle money on a pistol though, not yet anyway?! 

I would love to start practical pistol but the nearest place is not that near :( 

*edit, spelling was atrocious 

Get a hi-capa. You will not regret it. Best gun I have ever owned (this is coming from an ex owner of a P* G&P). Mine is upgraded to the teeth, there is nothing further that can be done on it performance wise. It is stupidy accurate with marshalls calling it a "laser" and the range from a pistol is crazy.

Do it.

Archived