British Collection

Darkmikey22
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 4 weeks later...

Going to be hard to value, its a pretty unique collection. I wouldnt even know where to begin with all the RS parts etc... I would go with the standard 60% of what it cost as a rough guide but even then be prepared for offers, as even if you did want to sell you may struggle as all pieces are so unique.

Hello mate just found this,not long ago I paid £240 for a KA FN FAL PARA carbine with 7 midcaps this included postage and I'm very happy with that purchase,your FN with its RS parts could command a good price as they are becoming very popular as more people are looking for something other than M4/AK RIFs and there is a lot of interest in the Rhodesian bush wars (me included)

So I'm going to say £300 with postage 

I'm slightly peeved TBH as I'm running my collection down to just a couple and seeing this isnt helping at all!!!

Hope this helps 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

RS accessories seem to be on an all time low price wise. You’ve got some really nice guns probably each one around £300 mark with the MP5s a bit less potentially and the shotguns less than £100, the DE one £50 probably, shot guns are a hard thing to sell. but things like the L85 with UGL would be looking £400+ as it has the desirable UGL. But each gun being so unique as Albiscuit said. They’re so unique selling them may be hard and might result in a bit off the price. Probably better trying to shift RS parts individually. Probably as a collection 3k mark probably a bit more but nobody would spend it on a collection. Probably better to go through each gun individually getting them appraised. 

Archived