Best #Outdoor# Airsoft AEG under £150 M4 type

DerpyPigeon09
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been searching constantly over many months for the best outdoor Airsoft AEG out of the box.  I can't really make up my mind.  So far, recommendations that I have been given re the CM16 raider L, Lancer Tactical lt-04 or lt-19, specna arms edge and core series, and the VFC Avalon series.  Could you guys recommend me a gun based on the criteria of the title?  Thanks for your help.

Also, is it really worth it to save up for a krytac mk2 trident spr?  This is bearing in mind I can only play around 3 days every month and a bit until another 5 years where I'll be able to play every weekend.

I know this is similar to my last post but I wanted to have a gun that is good for outdoors.  At the moment, the 2 most frequent recommendations are the g&g cm16 raider and the specna arms edge series. Which is best model out of the cm16 raider series?  Which is the best model out of the specna arms edge series?

• Supporters
10 hours ago, DerpyPigeon09 said:

I have been searching constantly over many months

Why? They're all toy guns, slinging exactly the same plastic balls.  You might get 5m more out of the best example of any of them versus any other.  Or you might not.  Just buy whichever one you like the look of.

• Supporters

What the Borg said when your taking about guns in the same bracket from different manufacturers they really are all much of a muchness so just buy the one you like the look of NO ONE can tell you what you’ll like only you can decide that .

Yeah guys, I guess you arer right about the performance being not too different.  I'll save these questions for when I want to spend thousands of pounds on a gun ;D

1 hour ago, DerpyPigeon09 said:

Yeah guys, I guess you arer right about the performance being not too different.  I'll save these questions for when I want to spend thousands of pounds on a gun ;D

the answers aren't much different you can get other features that cost more like stop on empty, recoil, cycling bolt, etc

Archived