I would be very grateful for your opinions

StayOnTarget
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: Krytac LVOA,VFC MK18,CYMA AK,TM G17.

Any accessories included: Krytac LVOA(5 G&G midcaps + red dot)VFC MK18( longer inner barrel(G&G),mock suppressor,4 PTS PMAGs,red dot,mosfet,ARP9 upper with own barrel +hop unit)CYMA AK(8 midcaps,scope,2 flash hiders+battery)TM G17(2 leak free mags(TM) holster,mag pouch)

Pictures: Picture below,the usual wear and tear on all,the CYMA front end has been glued in place nothing sinister just got fed up with annoying rattle after changing to longer barrel,all shoot fine I'm going to chrono and fps this weekend at my local site.

All advice welcome as this is my first time doing this so want it right also prices will include p&p plus fees as I want everything upfront.I'm after quick fair sales here so please bare in mind

Prices I have in mind

Krytac £250 all in

VFC £160

CYMA £130

TM £60

What do you think fellas?

As always thank you for your time 🖖

20190827_135148.jpg

2 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Unless the TM is knackered, you should be asking at least 90 for it. 

Nope nothing wrong at all in due course will put up video,just figured there are a lot of G17 out there and thought good price for quick sale?

Hey thank you for your time and advice its appreciated 👍

15 minutes ago, StayOnTarget said:

Nope nothing wrong at all in due course will put up video,just figured there are a lot of G17 out there and thought good price for quick sale?

Hey thank you for your time and advice its appreciated 👍

Plenty for sale but they do sell fairly quickly. You can get more then 60 if you don't mind waiting more then a few hours. 

If it were a G18 I would have been all over it 🙂

3 minutes ago, StayOnTarget said:

Seriously? The thing is would it shift?

Nice one👍

Yes, in decent standard condition, how many mags do you have?

30 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yes, in decent standard condition, how many mags do you have?

Two TM ones they are leak free and work spot on throwing in holster and mag pouch as per picture 

27 minutes ago, StayOnTarget said:

Two TM ones they are leak free and work spot on throwing in holster and mag pouch as per picture 

£100 to £110:you’ll sell it easily

40 minutes ago, StayOnTarget said:

Really? What about the rest and remember the p&p will be included in the price🖖

No idea, unless it’s a GBB Vector, I’m just gonna go with the standard 60% of new

Krytac LVOA I'd suggest 350 pound if its with the Red dot (Provide more info on make and condition) and 5 Midcaps. Even if its Stock I think 250 Pound is way to low for as price as a seller perspective.

Also, include what else comes with it, noticed you have rail covers on it (Yes, there cheap to get) and a Handstop mid of the handguard. Does it include a battery is also something to include, original box?

Just my input.  

10 hours ago, carlos469 said:

Krytac LVOA I'd suggest 350 pound if its with the Red dot (Provide more info on make and condition) and 5 Midcaps. Even if its Stock I think 250 Pound is way to low for as price as a seller perspective.

Also, include what else comes with it, noticed you have rail covers on it (Yes, there cheap to get) and a Handstop mid of the handguard. Does it include a battery is also something to include, original box?

Just my input.  

Thank you for the input mate,I see where you're coming from it does have its box so yeah the devil is in the details

All the best 👍

• Supporters
2 hours ago, StayOnTarget said:

Thank you for the input mate,I see where you're coming from it does have its box so yeah the devil is in the details

All the best 👍

25 minutes ago, carlos469 said:

I'm sure you know this, stock krytac is 350 pound. In reality you should ask for abit more

Krytac with 5 mags a cheap T1 clone is worth about £290 on a good day. Even for a gun as popular as the lvoa there are not many good days.  Your £250 was about what you should realistically hope for so advertise for a bit more and hope your lucky. 

Never seen having the box make any real difference as we are not talking 1980s Star Wars toys.

8 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Krytac with 5 mags a cheap T1 clone is worth about £290 on a good day. Even for a gun as popular as the lvoa there are not many good days.  Your £250 was about what you should realistically hope for so advertise for a bit more and hope your lucky. 

Never seen having the box make any real difference as we are not talking 1980s Star Wars toys.

Yeah it is what I'm thinking £250 with p&p + fees

Again thank you fro your time 👍

Archived