Druid799

Army Armament John Wicke pistol

Just to throw in my experience with the AA JW3 (personally I love the look) was super fun to shoot and good performance out of the box. Unfortunately then the fibre sight fell off the valve knocker wouldn’t reset properly without a tactical poke and the skeletonised hammer broke ☹️

hopefully just a lemon and the replacement will hold up.

Not "apparently": Bill & Ted Face The Music - due for release around August 2020.

Alex Winter has been a director/producer for years, doesn't seem to have been short of work.

They've even got William Sadler playing Death again!

4 hours ago, Jammanic said:

the skeletonised hammer broke ☹️

the exact same thing happened to me mate's one, as well as the mag leaking. presumably if it's compatible enough shouldn't be too much to drop a hicapa hammer in there.

that said, it's not the only gun with a skeletonised hammer i've seen fracture, just the way of pot metal.

too bad it's sold out on every site ever. If anyone sees this in stock for UK give me a tag please my friend wants one.

Pretty interesting that TM bring out a new hi-capa for the same price as this and no one cares or bashes it because it's a new design and not compatible with old 3rd party hi-capa upgrades but release a John Wick hi-capa cloned off the old TM 5.1 design and it sells out.

It might just be TM made 10000 units and AA only made 3000 units to be fair or everyone really does hate plastic slides.

4 hours ago, Musica said:

too bad it's sold out on every site ever. If anyone sees this in stock for UK give me a tag please my friend wants one.

Give Joe at bz tactical a shout. I'm sure he'll be able to order one in for your friend.