Army Armament John Wicke pistol

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just to throw in my experience with the AA JW3 (personally I love the look) was super fun to shoot and good performance out of the box. Unfortunately then the fibre sight fell off the valve knocker wouldn’t reset properly without a tactical poke and the skeletonised hammer broke ☹️

hopefully just a lemon and the replacement will hold up.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not "apparently": Bill & Ted Face The Music - due for release around August 2020.

Alex Winter has been a director/producer for years, doesn't seem to have been short of work.

They've even got William Sadler playing Death again!

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Jammanic said:

the skeletonised hammer broke ☹️

the exact same thing happened to me mate's one, as well as the mag leaking. presumably if it's compatible enough shouldn't be too much to drop a hicapa hammer in there.

that said, it's not the only gun with a skeletonised hammer i've seen fracture, just the way of pot metal.

too bad it's sold out on every site ever. If anyone sees this in stock for UK give me a tag please my friend wants one.

Pretty interesting that TM bring out a new hi-capa for the same price as this and no one cares or bashes it because it's a new design and not compatible with old 3rd party hi-capa upgrades but release a John Wick hi-capa cloned off the old TM 5.1 design and it sells out.

It might just be TM made 10000 units and AA only made 3000 units to be fair or everyone really does hate plastic slides.

• 2 weeks later...

@Musica or it might just be that the DOR looks gonky as fuck when you mount a red dot on it which is (lets be fucking honest) the whole point of the design. Plus the way that TM designed a tacticool looking 2011 pistol, introduced native support for a red dot but for some unknown reason used the old 5.1 lower that you have to punch permanent holes in to actually mount the RIS on.....  and even then its a fight over whether the RIS or the RDS are less aesthetically appealing.

Honestly I'd have bought the DOR if they'd put a railed lower frame on it like the 4.3 or the gold match have....

3 hours ago, Immortal said:

I buckled and bought one...

where from?

3 hours ago, hunter511 said:

@Musica or it might just be that the DOR looks gonky as fuck when you mount a red dot on it which is (lets be fucking honest) the whole point of the design. Plus the way that TM designed a tacticool looking 2011 pistol, introduced native support for a red dot but for some unknown reason used the old 5.1 lower that you have to punch permanent holes in to actually mount the RIS on.....  and even then its a fight over whether the RIS or the RDS are less aesthetically appealing.

Honestly I'd have bought the DOR if they'd put a railed lower frame on it like the 4.3 or the gold match have....

I agree a bit crazy you need to punch the holes yourself and I've had to nip the screws up a couple of times probably need to use locktite. The red dot does look a bit weird as well hanging over sides and back. They at least put some upgrades in under the hood so to speak with the BBU and hopup. I assume they are upgrades can't see them changing things for no reason.  

2 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Looks like a pre-order to me :)

21 minutes ago, Musica said:

I agree a little bit but I think site might just be lazy with updating description? 

I think you may be right but perhaps worth a call if people don't want to wait. It didn't used to say any in stock then changed to having a few left so I thought sod it and bought one. I don't mind waiting if I have too.

9 minutes ago, Immortal said:

I think you may be right but perhaps worth a call if people don't want to wait. It didn't used to say any in stock then changed to having a few left so I thought sod it and bought one. I don't mind waiting if I have too.

I agree with you I don't remember it saying stock. 

• Supporters
On 11/09/2019 at 07:04, Philby21 said:

They've even got William Sadler playing Death again!

Excellent, he was brilliant in the last one 

"best out of 7"

"damn right"

Do these take standard tm 5.1 magazines?  I might be tempted to try one myself if so because I wouldn't need any extra gear just the pistol and I could learn to tech on it without worrying about my main pistol being left useless. 

• 4 weeks later...

Caution for people looking at getting one now that they are back in stock it looks like the classic bait and switch with new ones not being as nice. Paint was coming off the barrel out of the box and missing the threading on the outer barrel who knows what else they have changed.

Quote from retailer which fair dos to them it's not their fault.  Patrol base also have removed threading info and put this up " Please note this new variant no longer has a threaded barrel "

We are very sorry that you are not satisfied with the product. The images on the website were supplied by our distributor and have unfortunately turned out to be inaccurate and as such the image in question has been removed for the future. With regards to general build quality, these are manufactured in China and as such are not high end replicas, including the durability of the finish. As the gun was missold (incorrect website images displaying thread adapter), we are quite happy to give you a full refund upon the return of the item

Did he get it from Wolf Armories?

i got one but am out of the country at work so can’t check. Will have to ask the wife to do it and then she’ll know what I bought!!! Disaster...😂

4 minutes ago, Stevo4345 said:

Did he get it from Wolf Armories?

i got one but am out of the country at work so can’t check. Will have to ask the wife to do it and then she’ll know what I bought!!! Disaster...😂

Yes and they are being fine with him about the issue.

Really it's AA who have fucked up.

Archived