Army Armament John Wicke pistol

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Title says it all , AA have a licence from Taran Tactical to produce a JW3 hi-capa ! 

Could be a nice looking gun to start an upgrade package on ?

https://www.taiwangun.com/en/gas-4/r601-jw3-tti-combat-master-black-army-armament?from=listing&campaign-id=15

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Mate of mine has one of these, takes standard hicapa mags and has that flavour of the month about it.

Tbh it feels to me just like a gamer hicapa, not much special save the john wick association.

16 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Mate of mine has one of these, takes standard hicapa mags and has that flavour of the month about it.

Tbh it feels to me just like a gamer hicapa, not much special save the john wick association.

What are Army Armanents Hi Capas like in terms of parts compatibility? Much like the 1911's which are almost identical TM Clones?

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

What are Army Armanents Hi Capas like in terms of parts compatibility? Much like the 1911's which are almost identical TM Clones?

Couldnt say, we've not looked inside it, but for sure it takes tm mags to its not unreasonable to assume it might take other tm bits.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

When you come down to it that’s Airsoft in a nutshell product association 85% of everyone’s kit is a copy of XYZ .

• Supporters

out of interest, what was his pistol of choice in the first two jw outings ?

Just now, Tackle said:

out of interest, what was his pistol of choice in the first two jw outings ?

HK P30L with custom compensator. 

Glock 34 TTI. 

• Supporters

It looks ok, just about, but no wow factor about it, & im a fan of hi-capas (got 3), but I suppose the JW fanboys will be jizzin their pants lol.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Tackle said:

the JW fanboys will be jizzin their pants lol.

One of the funnest things I've seen at airsoft was a Deadpool fanboi dressed up in pretty decent outfit, giving it large.

Aren't we all fanbois of something at heart?

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

One of the funnest things I've seen at airsoft was a Deadpool fanboi dressed up in pretty decent outfit, giving it large.

this is true, and as dressed up pistols go it's not anywhere near as tasteless as some players manage to acheive of their own volition.

• Supporters
Just now, Rogerborg said:

Most definitely, JW is brill, but then Keanu is a seriously cool mofo, have a look at the bike firm he's a partner in, some very nice kit.

but would i dress up as him, or any other recognizable character, no f#cking way, just asking to be the "target of the day" lol.

in fact, my son just watched JW3 & said he'd like to run a "suit" loadout, my reply was "fill yer boots mate", but don't come crying to me when you look like you've got the worlds worse case of chickenpox", I think I might have even mentioned a disclaimer, freeing me from a serious bollocking from his mum when he limps home 😂

6 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

this is true, and as dressed up pistols go it's not anywhere near as tasteless as some players manage to acheive of their own volition.

Usually a case of "just because you can, doesn't mean you should ", sometimes less is more 👍

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Title says it all , AA have a licence from Taran Tactical to produce a JW3 hi-capa ! 

Could be a nice looking gun to start an upgrade package on ?

https://www.taiwangun.com/en/gas-4/r601-jw3-tti-combat-master-black-army-armament?from=listing&campaign-id=15

Good lord!!! Thats nice too bad I'm compressing my collection ☹️

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

It looks ok, just about, but no wow factor about it, & im a fan of hi-capas (got 3), but I suppose the JW fanboys will be jizzin their pants lol.

Yes we are....has anyone got a Kleenex 😳

• Supporters
14 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

How does AA compare in build quality to KWC?

My AA R17 mock-Glock is OK, in the sense that it projects BBs in the direction that I'm pointing it and hasn't broken yet after having maybe 100 mags run through it.

No trades, and the trigger has noticeably more play than a TM Glock trigger.  Well, I noticed it after it was pointed out to me and I could compare them side to side.  It didn't and doesn't bother me for skirmishing, but it might be an issue for practical pistolers or similar accuracy jocks.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

Funny thing is that Keanu is a pretty wooden actor, and the John Wick films are actually crap.

Nice guns though.

To a degree, yes, although in street kings he was epic, but that said, Stallone/Statham/Schwartnegger/Willis, & many others are never gonna be giving an oscar acceptance speech, but they excel in their niche area of "acting", & I think Keanu has found his niche in JW, & let's be honest, when you see the YouTube vids of him training for the role, both gun play & the fight training, bearing in mind he's no pup any more, gotta admire his commitment to what is a pretty poor script/storyline, would somebody else have carried it off, I'm not sure ?.

3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

To a degree, yes, although in street kings he was epic

Very underrated film imo.  Even back then you could tell how much effort and training he put into the role re. handling firearms etc.  The indexing of mags whilst reloading pistol for example.  You rarely see actors do that.

• Supporters

Bill&Ted , I rest my case ! 

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Bill&Ted , I rest my case ! 

Is that in a good way, or bad way ?

apparently, he's doing another bill & ted, Alex winters coming back for it too (prob glad of the work lol)

Archived