Budget red dot/reflex sight from china

MrInfernal
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone, 

I'm looking for budget red dot sight that I can buy cheaply from china (eBay/Aliexpress), I have done my research and found a few that look promising,

but, 

I would like to get one that was at least tested and proved to be at least functioning in airsoft environment. Is there any sight like that? 

BTW I was looking for these types of sights:

1x40.png.db5ce1de469cecc9cc8e46fb77ea971a.pngM3.png.0c163f2fbd32fd6f1fe876141fe3508b.png1544605842_reddot.png.58e5823127dab70fecc74fb4ce410e34.png

• Supporters

i have the pinty branded version of the top one, it's pretty impressive what the chinese can put together for that kind of money, it actually works pretty well, is sufficiently bright, and retains a zero pretty well (at least in airsoft terms)

of course 1 bb impact and it's toast, but for that price you aint crying over that.

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i have the pinty branded version of the top one, it's pretty impressive what the chinese can put together for that kind of money, it actually works pretty well, is sufficiently bright, and retains a zero pretty well (at least in airsoft terms)

of course 1 bb impact and it's toast, but for that price you aint crying over that.

my friend uses a pinty branded RDS reflex. He likes to use it as a catch phrase. You got pintied 

In his RDS reflex all the modes but dot are blurry as hell and not usable swaps to green or red as well and I'm pretty sure  it also has brightness adjustment. He hasn't played outdoors with it yet to know how it holds up in the sun. 

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Musica said:

my friend uses a pinty branded RDS reflex. He likes to use it as a catch phrase. You got pintied 

In his RDS reflex all the modes but dot are blurry as hell and not usable swaps to green or red as well and I'm pretty sure  it also has brightness adjustment. He hasn't played outdoors with it yet to know how it holds up in the sun. 

yeah the tube version is just a simple dot, not the most crisp but as the americans would say close enough for government work.

your freind isn't short sighted at all? that has a habit of screwing with the clarity of red dot's.

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

yeah the tube version is just a simple dot, not the most crisp but as the americans would say close enough for government work.

your freind isn't short sighted at all? that has a habit of screwing with the clarity of red dot's.

I've looked down it the circle, cross and circle cross are not crisp but the dot is serviceable. I do find you need to sometimes force your eyes to not focus on the dot  i.e you need to be looking through the optic not looking at the optic. 

I'd only be convinced to upgrade from my sub £20 sight if it didn't give away my position in the dark as a wee red light for people to shoot. 

• Supporters

I pretty much only use cheap Chinese sights , don’t really see the point of dropping a lot of money on a sight for Airsoft the ranges are that low but if a player does want to buy an expensive one then not a bother too me but please don't try and tell me my little cheapo one is a total waste of money and won’t work I know it works fine for what I want . 

6 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I also have the Pinty model for one of my pump shotguns, works well and good vfm 

suprising build quality for the low cost 👍

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Yup know what you mean , think it’s safe to say the tolerance’s can be a bit ‘loose’ on the cheaper bits’n’bobs ? But saying that if I can get something that’ll do what I want for not a lot then I’m happy with a bit of bodging to get it to fit .😉

Yep, the cheap stuff works fine for airsoft.

This, (same as third one) I like a lot.  It has a smooth twist for changing brightness which I like.

This is a good one too.  Windage & elevation adjustment with several reticule types.

This one looks cool but haven't tried.

Scope protector works well and saved mine.

The third one I have on my G36, just works - as long as I don't forget to turn it off and drain the battery!

Looks good, just works and seems to hold zero pretty well, only had to reset it once in a couple of years (after moving house so it might have got knocked).

I've the second one on my M4 and it works quite well, albeit mine was from Amazon and cost slightly more. You can choose from a red or green dot with four or five levels of brightness. I'll probably switch to a reflex sight for it though as I'd prefer something more streamline.

Archived