Purchased new gun

Egglasagne
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

No. Get a refund, save up and buy yourself a WE or Tokyo Marui instead if you intend on skirmishing with it.

If you're a new player I highly recommend reading the pinned posts in each section of the forum. They provide lots of useful information and answer a lot of FAQs

• Supporters

Urgh, from BBguns4less, I'd imagine?  £35 plus postage?

I wouldn't have bought one, and I'd be surprised if anyone else here has one either. But that doesn't mean that it's unusable in short range CQB, and if you stick with airsoft then you'll spend more on dafter things.  NBB is less fun than blowback, but more gas efficient.  What I wouldn't do is to sink any more money into it buying magazines or suppressors or what-not until you've skirmished with it and found out if you enjoy it.

When you say "very new"  have you played at all yet?  And are you going to be playing in woodland, or indoors?

I ask because if you're going to be a woodland player then you're likely going to end up buy an electric rifle, so if the M92 works you might as well hang onto it rather than spending more on something that you won't use much anyway.

What I would suggest is avoiding BBguns4less unless you know exactly what you're buying there, and why you're buying it from them and not somebody else.  If  you do end up spending any more money there, be aware that if you put an order in your basket then don't visit the site again for 48 hours, you'll get a 7% discount code for it which can actually make some of their stuff decent value.  Again though: if you know what you're after.

PatrolBase is the usual default suggestion for a UK seller of reasonably prices airsoft guns that should actually be fit for purpose, although they and their range are perfect either.

Oh, and ahoy and welcome.

My first airsoft gun is 1911:) American classic) When i played for a first time, it was cool and funny. But i have some fear when guys shooting me) Then i thought that i need a new powerful and big gun) I bought AK47) and it was cool) And now my friends fear to play with me) They got pistols and say: Go to hell with your AK:)

• Supporters

Yup dat just nasty ! Just save your pennies and get a reliable gun .

Archived