spray service

riverfox
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all last year i bought a Two Tone Airsoft Gun but i am soon geting a ukara and i dont want to have a two tone gun when i have a ukara, so i would like to know

if ther is any place i can send of my gun to get it sprayed? thanks!

• Supporters

Or if your desperately poor at that sort of thing, ask around your friends/other 'softers. And if worst comes to worst, send it to me with £6 for a can of matte black paint :P

• Supporters

nah not witchcraft, just a basic knowledge of the forums options,

its called a signature, you can all have one, its up to you what you put in it

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all last year i bought a Two Tone Airsoft Gun but i am soon geting a ukara and i dont want to have a two tone gun when i have a ukara, so i would like to know

if ther is any place i can send of my gun to get it sprayed? thanks!

If you hav'ent got it sorted yet there is a thing on youtube telling you how to get the gun back to original factory finish using fairy power spray that will not damage original finish most plasics or metal,it worked well too even nooks and crannies,check it out.

Btw this is not a wind up,it's still on yt as far as I know. Anyone not reg with ukara, leave well alone.

Archived