Gate Titan and other manufactured units...

Sneaky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.  I have been searching on a Gate Titan for my TM SCAR H and there is a lot of information regarding this, how it works etc.  The ETU unit for my ARP9 was great because these were not around  when I first airsofted.  I have seen other similar units from different companies.  For players who have these installed what is your feedback of these units?  Whatever unit I end up buying, I will be installing it myself.

Thanks all.

I must admit I thought people where insane for paying £130+ for a mosfet. 

Bought a titan to see what what the fuss was about, fully understand now, they’re brilliant. 

I still maintain theyre one of one of the last things to buy, once you’ve spent money elsewhere as needed. If you can afford it though, go for it. 

I love them, would struggle to justify the cost of the standard model but at least you can upgrade it via the website then you get access to all the fancy functions of the advanced 

v3 install is easy, haven't done a v2 yet

• Supporters

titan are king of the mosfets, i kind of run the opinion that if you're going to mosfet either cheap out with the simplest ebay special just to save the trigger contacts eroding or go full titan, the middle ground is kinda meh.

a well setup titan build is about as good a trigger response you're going to get from an aeg, after that you'll have to sell your soul to hpa.

• Supporters

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What they all said. Titan am bestest mosfet!

• Supporters

WHat I will say though is that if the never ending programmability of the Titan is not entirely necessary for you and you're happy with the slightly more basic features then look at the Gate Warfet.

Just now, Lozart said:

WHat I will say though is that if the never ending programmability of the Titan is not entirely necessary for you and you're happy with the slightly more basic features then look at the Gate Warfet.

Cheers, I will take a look.

So on a trip to socom tactical the other day to buy a Titan, they recommend I saved my money and bought a "Perun V2" which is a polish made knock off of the titans for £65.

It's amazing and half the price. Does all the same stuff, still a drop in V2 unit and leaves plenty of money for other bits. Only difference is it sounds like a ballache to program via trigger pulls rather than a coding card but in practice it's actually rather easy.

Hi had a look at the Gate Warfet and Peru’s V2, both good pieces of kit from what I can deduce. As you can guess I am heading towards the Gate Titan, many because I have heard so much about it and very good support.  

Will look to purchase this as a Christmas gift for myself!

Archived