Milsim Near the NW

Guest LukeJLFC
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest LukeJLFC

I've searched on many websites and facebook groups for a Milsim that is reasonably close to me, Stirling Airsoft seems great but im based in Liverpool, If there is a site that runs Milsim events occasionally or a dedicated Milsim site could you let me know, Cheers :D

• Supporters

Alpha 55 did a milsim styled game back in March. Not sure if there's plans to do another any time soon though. Worth giving them a message on Facebook. 

Guest LukeJLFC
7 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Alpha 55 did a milsim styled game back in March. Not sure if there's plans to do another any time soon though. Worth giving them a message on Facebook. 

I've been looking at them recently, No sign of it so far, might contact staff there and see if they are.  Cheers!

13 hours ago, LukeJLFC said:

I've searched on many websites and facebook groups for a Milsim that is reasonably close to me, Stirling Airsoft seems great but im based in Liverpool, If there is a site that runs Milsim events occasionally or a dedicated Milsim site could you let me know, Cheers :D

If you drive you know they do games in Wales right?

Guest LukeJLFC
On 22/08/2019 at 07:02, clumpyedge said:

If you drive you know they do games in Wales right?

Yeah, I was just wondering where.

OTT, Anglesey;

Shock & Awe, Abergele;

The ExSite, Mold;

Alpha 55, Holywell.

That's just North Wales.

Plus you've got SWAT Urban in Liverpool too.

• 1 month later...

Archived