Recomended plate carrier or chest rig

Hermesh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

l'm looking for a plate carrier or chest rig, something light weight that can take three mags, radio and water bladder, budget is around 200 quid. Colour everything cept multicam. Help please....

• Supporters

If I had to recommend a fairly lightweight & very comfortable rig it would be a bulle mle, amazing quality for the money, choose whatever pouches you want on it & stick a molle bladder pouch on the back panel.

you could have an excellent complete rig for around £80ish new, considerably less if found secondhand.

ive a couple in od, my "go to" colours for all my rigs, but they can be found in tan as well

I picked up a Warrior Assault Systems 901 chest rig on ebay a few days ago and it's a great bit of kit, lightweight and highly modular. They come in all sorts of different colours on uktactical.com.

Cheers Lads, 

Both the Warrior & Haley are great choices, looking at both now.  The Bigfoot looks quite cool, and the price is really nice. Bulle mle, is new to me will check it out, NICE ONE! 

atb

John

• Supporters
On 20/08/2019 at 23:16, Tyr1415 said:

(I know this should probably be in the new players thread/ and or this type of thread has probably be made hundreds of times but still)

Having waited around 3 years to get into Airsoft ,mainly because I decided to wait until I was 18, I am finally ready and UKARA certified. I have also saved in very small increments over the past 36 months and have managed to muster around £1000.
Few Conditions:
AEG
Maybe M4 platform but can be inclined to more exotic platforms e.g FAL
What Gear do you veterans recommend? 

I'm talking clothes and equipment, all the way to the attachments for a specific AEG.

Thanks for all the help (admin please move if I this is in the wrong area)

On 21/08/2019 at 17:19, Tackle said:

If I had to recommend a fairly lightweight & very comfortable rig it would be a bulle mle, amazing quality for the money, choose whatever pouches you want on it & stick a molle bladder pouch on the back panel.

you could have an excellent complete rig for around £80ish new, considerably less if found secondhand.

ive a couple in od, my "go to" colours for all my rigs, but they can be found in tan as well

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tactical-Vest-Airsoft-Paintball-Bulle-Molle/193061361513?hash=item2cf35a9769:g:lnsAAOSwxohdXnMP

On 21/08/2019 at 16:52, Hermesh said:

Hi Guys,

l'm looking for a plate carrier or chest rig, something light weight that can take three mags, radio and water bladder, budget is around 200 quid. Colour everything cept multicam. Help please....

I use a Condor Ronin for my lightweight loadout. You’re probably looking at around

£120 with the pouches you’re after.  Customisable, good price, comes in most colours and the quality is decent enough.  Probably worth a look.

Hunter511 hit the nail right on the head, your budget allows you to get a slick plate carrier and a good micro rig (replicas obviously, the real ones would take about double your budget).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys thanks to all for the advice and info, had a look at all the suggestions in the end went for a warrior rig, love their stuff, even opted for multicam, but there you go. 

Archived