Best guns under £200

DerpyPigeon09
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I've been looking at getting a proper Airsoft gun but my budget is £200. I've been researching and there are tons on good guns under £200.  I typically prefer m4's but will go with other styles if they are better.  I have seen many options but this is my shortlist: Maple armouries Marauder, Black ops m4 viper mk5, and my top pick at the moment is the Colt m4a1 full metal keymod 13' AEG.  I am also kind of interested in the g&g cm16 series.  Any problems with these guns and any better ones?  I really can't decide so it would be great if someone with more knowledge could help me out.   Thank you in advance for your help.

• Supporters

I always recommend the CM16 from G&G, others here say the New Specna Arms Edge range are decent, others like the dirty cheap Cymas with a few upgrades.

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome.  Yes, we like the G&G CM16s.  They feel really nice for plastic bodies, light but strong, and they shoot well.  You shouldn't go far wrong with one.

The other sub £200 M4 that's been piquing our interest is the Specna Arms EDGE series (note, EDGE, not CORE).  All of the really cheap ones at PatrolBase seem to have gone, so you're looking at £155 for the Coltish carry-handle version, then upwards from there.  Even so, they've packed a lot of good stuff in there.

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/specna-arms-rock-river-arms-sa-e02-edge-carbine

On the MB-02, yeeeeah, but no.  The new price on those is £74.40 delivered from BBguns4less after the super secret 7% discount that we all know about now.  Bipod, bin it, the scope can be added for under your asking price.  You might find a buyer at that price, but you'd have to be very lucky.

You'll want to pop it in the classifieds section, but expect a bit of good natured ribbing if you list it at that price: https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/

You'd struggle to get a specna + lipo battery + charger for under £200 to be honest. My friend ended up paying £205 for his specna to get the model he wanted from a site which had actual stock in. You'd also need bbs,eye pro as a minimum as well but I assume you have some of that since you seem to have some guns.

Thanks guys for the super quick responses.  @Rogerborg, it’s basically in almost perfect condition but I agree with you, my hopes were a bit too high.  Most people would just pay an extra £5 to get it brand new out of the box.  I’ll change the price to £79.99 with just the scope.  Thank you guys for all the quick help.

1 hour ago, DerpyPigeon09 said:

Thanks guys for the super quick responses.  @Rogerborg, it’s basically in almost perfect condition but I agree with you, my hopes were a bit too high.  Most people would just pay an extra £5 to get it brand new out of the box.  I’ll change the price to £79.99 with just the scope.  Thank you guys for all the quick help.

this is how you react to being told your asking price is too high given market value.

👍

Here is a specna under £200  shipped

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/specna-arms-sa-e12-edge-river-rock-arms-carbine-in-black.html

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Musica said:

BBguns4less would be a seller of last resort

£170 for the SA-10 shorty at PatrolBase:

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/specna-arms-rock-river-arms-sa-e10-edge-carbine?pv=10475

If you do end up getting anything from BBguns4less, be aware that if you put things in your basket, then leave the site for 24 hours (don't visit it again) you'll get a 7% discount code.

Archived