3D Hatch Mag Loader

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Recently purchased these as thought it'd be a handy little tool so thought i'd write up a quick review.

It comes from a little company called 3D hatch, who I must say I'd never heard of but seemed like something that would be useful- and save my fingers if nothing else.

20190819-113450.jpg

20190819-113456.jpg

It's quite a simple device and comes in black, red, blue or green with a small hole to attach some paracord or similar so you can tie to your vest or plate carrier to prevent loss.

20190819-113503.jpg

The underside is a bit 'rough and ready' though that could be down to the 3D printing process- not something I know anything about. Regardless, it doesn't affect the function of the product.

20190819-113518.jpg

Simple to use, locate the little notch on the inside and hook that between the base of the feed lips and the protruding edge of the magazine follower and pull down.

20190819-113603.jpg

The mag loader is tight enough to stay put without holding it down- assuming you don't knock it, and then allows for easy loading of BBs into the mag.

As I said it's a rather simple device that solves a relatively minor problem, but for £5 it's hard to knock it. It's available for a huge number of pistol models, from Hicapas to Desert Eagles so worth checking out.

I've been thinking about one of these since they came up on another thread, thanks for the concise and excellent review. 👍

• Supporters

Seen these on eBay for a few weeks. Will definitely be buying one now! 

• Supporters

I've never had big issue either to be honest but after a full day of playing pistols only it can be a bit sore so figured it'd help out. That said I have a few friends who do find it somewhat painful during regular loading 

I see it as at worst a bit less fiddly and at best something that saves a little pain so worth £5 for either to me. 

Archived