New gun choices...

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

15 hours ago, Prisce said:

Knowing what you like etc, I’d buy another SRS and HPA it, you can pull the bolt with your pinky, and it’s like an inch bolt pull. Super quiet, and it’s the platform you like, and it’s very accurate.

It's an interesting idea, but something that puts me off is that once it's HPA'd, because of where you have to cut to fit the kit, it looks like it would have to stay HPA'd?

10 hours ago, Briareos said:

Yo dude,

just my 10 cents here

I have most sniper rifles and i gotta say as far as stealth goes, my tanaka's are the way. as far as consistency goes, i'd highly recommend tapping a mag and running HPA

mine makes 490 on 25psi with the stock bolt and a palmers negative pressure stabiliser.

i use the Ogre line from my P* and dont even notice its there.

on the note of lines and realism, i hate to say it, but its still only a toy gun haha so whats the harm :P

*ducks for cover* 

Hope this helps

Sadly for those of us that missed the boat Tanakas are like rocking horse poop soaked in unicorn tears... 😞 

I've decided on a temporary way forward and have ordered a few bits and bobs for my current SRS:
Carbon outer barrel
PDI inner barrel
Rhop

FOW nub

Should keep me busy while I ponder my choices!

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

It's an interesting idea, but something that puts me off is that once it's HPA'd, because of where you have to cut to fit the kit, it looks like it would have to stay HPA'd?

you say that like you'll want to change it......

• Supporters
3 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

You’d have to do a little research, but I’m pretty sure there is very minimal modification.  See if you can see some vids and he like on FB or YT and you’ll want one as soon as you see it.

Archived