Marui Recoil Mk12 Mod 1 Build/ Fnx .45 Tactical Bundle

R34V3R
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: Tokyo Marui/Cybergun(VFC)

Any accessories included: See below/

Pictures: Below

So possibly looking to have a clearout due to lack of use/ needing parts. At the moment im just looking for an appraisal and have not commited firmly to selling.

First up is my Marui NGRS Mk12 Mod 1 build. Pretty comprehensive build and took a while to complete.

Externally:

Dboys Mk12 Mod 1 Rail

Dytac Spr Barrel for NGRS (18")

G&P Mk12 Flash Hider and Collar

Z-parts Mk12 Suppressor with some random OD Suppressor cover i got off Ebay

Cyma KAC Style Vertical Grip

Original Marui Upper

VisionKing Short Dot Scope (with Killflash) in a clone Larue Spr1.5 mount

Gbase RMR on a clone Surefire 45 degree mount.

Gbase Troy Style Folding Sights

Clone Atlas Style Bipod

Laylax M4 Charging Handle

Unknown make Full Stock

6 mags (all fully functional)

Here is where it gets tricky. A new lower is required due to the threads for the buffer tube being nonexistant (soft pot metal versus steel threads). Internally i had decked it out with mostly Prommy parts however the piston head decided to eat itself and take out the piston, gears and part of the gearbox case along with it. So required to finish are a new lower receiver, new gears, piston and piston head but the rest of the internals are:

Brand New Marui Gearbox shell

Lonex Cylinder Head modified for sorbo (included and fitted)

BTC Spectre

Prommy Tappet Plate and Nozzle

Prommy Cylinder

Action Army 30k Motor

Prommy Delta 460mm inner barrel

Lcs Engineering Custom Buffer tube for full stock.

I also have a wide array of original internal parts + tools that will be included as well as a Nuprol Hardcase adorned in a variety of slaps and stickers. Pics Below

Next up is my Cybergun (Vfc) Fnx .45 Tactical. Has recently had a new nozzle Oring fitted and a general cleanup. Some of the mags are a little tight getting in and out of the pistol but doesnt impact use or performance. Includes:

5x extra mags (6 in total, all leak free)

Nineball Hop Rubber (Fitted)

Emerson copy X300 Flashlight

Ace1Arms 8" Osprey Suppressor (with all attachments, 16mm+, 14mm+ and 14mm-)

Ace1arms Multicam Suppressor Pouch

Genuine Blade-tech WRS Lvl2 Holster (few scratches from use)

Original Box + an adaptor plate for fitting an RMR

Any valuation input would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_7863.JPG

IMG_7864.JPG

IMG_7865.JPG

IMG_7866.JPG

2 minutes ago, hunter511 said:

Erm.... Dude where's the lower receiver? It's not mentioned or pictured..... At which point my alarm bells kinda ring as thats an immediate £100 out of pocket to get it running before internals.

Thanks for pointing that out. I knew id forget to mention something (i always do). A new lower is required due to the threads being strippedat the buffer tube end. Post modified.

• Supporters

You’ll make more selling for parts. If you want to out the NGRS, I’d imagine you could possibly get £300 for it in its current state, I’d probably double that if it was all fixed and working.

Pistol, I don’t know much about, but I’d imagine £200, maybe a little more.

Archived