Newbie Norwich Norfolk

Milton2019
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all I am new to Airsoft and have yet to get any equipment and I want to have a few games first to make sure I like it.

I am based in Norwich Norfolk and know of a few places to try but wanted to meet people first so I don't go as a loner lol.

So if you live in Norwich or go to sites near by let me know and will have a catch up.

Thanks

I go to combat airsoft in thetford I live in Norwich. Just go most people friendly. I've now got my UKARA so wont be going until I've got the gun I want which isnt currently in stock sadly 😪

Like I said in the other thread by pop. Get along to combat action games. Usually a good turn out and always a few new players so you won’t be the only one. 

Then if woodland isn’t your thing I would highly recommend Battlestations at snetterton if you desire close quarters mayhem. 

Hey Milton, have you been to the CAG shop or Hoopers Surplus yet?

13 hours ago, Robbeh said:

I go to combat airsoft in thetford I live in Norwich. Just go most people friendly. I've now got my UKARA so wont be going until I've got the gun I want which isnt currently in stock sadly 😪

What gun are you going to get Robbeh? I'm no where near UKARA yet but still curious!

On 18/08/2019 at 09:28, Robbeh said:

I go to combat airsoft in thetford I live in Norwich.

Hey Robbeh, what made you choose Combat Airsoft over Combat Action Games closer to Norwich? I'm going to try CAG out at the weekend but curious what you think of the different sites.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Archived