VFC/Cybergun FNX magazine issue

Delgado900
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys not come across this issue before but I’m sure someone has

one of my FNX magazines has developed a strange problem that after it’s gassed (holds gas) and is inserted into the gun it’s then leaked out the whole gas into the gun.

I’m assuming it is something to do with the router but I’m not sure.

I’ve checked o rings on the fill valve they are there. I’ve silicone greased the router thinking it may seal better after putting it into the gun but still leaking.

halp 🤷🏽‍♂️

I've never looked in that model. But it indicates that the striker is still in firing position and stuck in place. Should in pretty much every modern style gbb model pivot out the way  when the mag is inserted. Try cock it first then insert the mag. 

I bought the second mag from the forum a few months back and it’s been working fine until Monday night when it played it tested it again on Thursday same issue. 

So so this is the “outlet” valve on the mag?  Does that mean it just needs to be wound into the mag a bit? 

No, in the gun itself, but it doesn’t happen with the other mags?

If so, it’s obviously a mag problem, compare it to the others you have 

Ok so the mag on the right is fine no matter the slide position. The right hand side mag will load and not spew its gas out with the slide locked but lets out a *mleppp* of gas but when the slide is released it’s fine.

looks like the knocker valve is sticking out further on the problematic magazine. How can I fix this. I don’t want to screw the whole valve in in case it makes it worse. 

Thanks for all of your replies so far!

CD58ED8F-C5EF-4018-8539-DDCF576E37C7.jpeg

Yeah they’re both sitting in the same place. 

Im going to run it as the second mag tomorrow. 

Then open it it up after game day.

if it gets really annoying will use my secondary secondary 😂😂😂

Archived