Pops from Norfolk

Pop
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, Pops was taken on here so I'm Pop apparently. New to airsoft - I'm actually yet to play my first game but I'm coming along to Combat Action Games next Sunday and can't wait!

I'm based in Norwich so I've got CAG, Battlestations in Snetterton and GMA Tuddenham isn't too far either so I will probably dot between those three fields.

Hopefully see one or two of you from here on Sunday! 👍

If your down next weekend at cag you will likely bump into myself as its my usual haunt.

There's a good group of folks down at CAG most of the time and Sean is always will to try and help out at the shop when things go crunch in our toys.

59 minutes ago, ghostwalker said:

If your down next weekend at cag you will likely bump into myself as its my usual haunt.

There's a good group of folks down at CAG most of the time and Sean is always will to try and help out at the shop when things go crunch in our toys.

Hopefully see you there then Ghost. I picked up an MTP shirt and trousers set from Hoopers Surplus today so I might blend in as a regular so keep an eye out 😉

15 minutes ago, Milton2019 said:

Hi guys I am also from Norwich and new to airsoft. I was looking at CAG for my first few games before I make my mind up for my main hobby lol.

You should come on Sunday and we can play our first games together haha. Noob on either team then, balance!

yep tag along. There's normally a good few first timers and relatively new players most game days. So you wont be alone in that respect.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Archived