London Noob - Hi all

Chaos81
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

just getting into the fun, ive wanted to do Airsoft for a while, currently still making a HUGE shopping list (gets changed daily at the moment) as far as clothing loadout goes. Will hopefully be checking out the site at Reading and once ive completed my 3 stints and got my registration sorted ive got my eye on some nice guns. Anyway thanks for having me - seems to be great people here 😎

Welcome London  noob. What sites have caught your interest?

Hey. 👋

Joined around the same time as you on the forum? 

Know that feeling when I first started, got late into it, sooner the better! 

I've still got my list and so close to completing it! 😜

Any tips or advice, fire away, people will respond! 🤔😎

💷GAMBLE💷

If your looking for a Reading/Thatcham site, Woodland, I can recommend Red Alert? 👍

Should come around Bunker 51 sometime, its quite fun playing CQB and the rent able guns are pretty decent. Or you can get a non two tone gun from Wolf Armouries and they can bring the gun to the first 3 games you play. See you around!

On 19/08/2019 at 13:49, Chaos81 said:

Wembley sites.

Am I missing something? What's is the name of site, looking but having trouble finding a skirmish near Wembley. Would love an easy access to another site

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

13 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Am I missing something? What's is the name of site, looking but having trouble finding a skirmish near Wembley. Would love an easy access to another site

I found it online a few days ago but no idea how, i was digging for a few hours and cant seem to find it now. Will keep trying to find it again though.

Looks like a nice site, just seen some YouTube videos. Im not sure what my primary would be yet.... i love the idea of a CQB AEG but then im used to bolt action rifles, only held 4 AEG in my life and even then only fired one of them (at a paper target so not a good test really) i will probably use my 3 defence sign off days to figure out what CQB is like. Ive narrowed down my preferences whichever way it goes.

On 21/08/2019 at 09:38, Chaos81 said:

I found it online a few days ago but no idea how, i was digging for a few hours and cant seem to find it now. Will keep trying to find it again though.

Never heard of one there. There was a site called Wasteland at West Drayton but it closed some time ago.

There is no reason to go all the way to Reading.

Here is a list of all the sites inside the M25. 

Bunker 51 - Charlton

Red 1 Chislehurst - Chislehurst

Doomsday Airsoft - Swanley

Mayhem Paintball - Romford

Tactical Croydon - Croydon

Sites just outside the M25.

EAG Dorking - Dorking

Skirmish Billericay - Billericay

Airsoft Plantation - Billericay

Pilgrim/Erebor: Black Ops - Redhill

Tech Brigade - Bedfordshire

Driver Wood - Crawley

Red 1 The School - Watford

Reforger - Watford

Sentinel The Outpost - Dunstable

Dragons Lair - Kelvedon Hatch

Splatoon - Wickford

Almost all of the above I have written recent site reviews for in the Skirmish Review section. Check it out. I am sure you'll find something. 

Archived