Saturday Night Fights at Mayhem

Mayhem-Airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Come down to mayhem for an evening of intense battles across the site. Playing around many types of fields and terrain. We plan to play as many games as we can fit in, varying from CQB to wide-open battles across multiple maps. Don't miss out on a quality evening of airsoft. With special features from our two call of duty maps, (Shipment, and bog!!)

£25 entry per player

£35 entry and rental equipment

BB's & Green gas can be purchased on-site!

Arrive between 3pm-3:30 pm with the plan of a 4 pm kick-off and playing past the twilight and into the darkness for our final game!!

Join our facebook group below to keep up to date with all the information for our up and coming events

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2198536473601660/about/

If you have any questions call us on 01708688517

Pryors Farm, Patch Park, Abridge, Essex RM4 1AA

IMG_2488.JPG

IMG_2490.JPG

IMG_2359.JPG

IMG_2440.JPG

Almost went to the first one last Saturday but the wind was a huge issue for me so ended up going indoors. Well up for the next one though! 

@Mayhem-Airsoft Any plans for a standard day for Airsoft that doesn't go into the Evening when the days get darker? Are you also running the free transfer from Theydon Bois station?

6 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Almost went to the first one last Saturday but the wind was a huge issue for me so ended up going indoors. Well up for the next one though! 

@Mayhem-Airsoft Any plans for a standard day for Airsoft that doesn't go into the Evening when the days get darker? Are you also running the free transfer from Theydon Bois station?

We are planning on running a standard day of airsoft as well. As we are new to the airsoft scene we are going to be trying all sorts to make an event which is best suited for everyone. So expect to see some standard day time airsoft events soon enough. 

We do offer a free pick up from Theydon Bois station. Just give us a call when your two stops away and we will get someone down to pick you up!

5 hours ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

Great news! Im only 30 mins away and im not a morning person so this suits me very well.

Can i ask nearly the opposite of the above - do you have plans for later games for more darkness? Obviously days get shorter bla bla.

Thanks!

At the moment we don't plan on going any later into the evening than 9-10pm as we feel this is quite late in itself. But there is always a possibility for it, so keep a lookout on our facebook group for any updates with the games we are running

Archived