CQB'ers being ripped off ?

Tackle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
14 hours ago, Musica said:

in or near stairwell f?

Cupboarded area off the showrooms near the top of E.

I've always wondered who left that empty tuna tin in there.

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Cupboarded area off the showrooms near the top of E.

I've always wondered who left that empty tuna tin in there.

Ah yea I know where you mean. Bogging.  Was there any standing water upstairs? Last time I was there it was all dry.

2 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

You're really selling this site guys 😄

yea it's not  pristine clean that is for sure.

I think I'm in a unquie position to answer this as we are opening two sites in Kent - both schools - both abandoned.

The rent alone costs nearly 600 a day per site. Plus paying for staff on the day.

Then we have the inital setup costs - So far Hextable school cost around 6500 and it isnt even open yet.

On top of that we need to pay for the health and safety aspects.

I cant speak for other sites but that is our reasons why a game will cost around 30-35 for a day. £20-25 for a session lasting 3/4 hours depending.

I would imagine other sites are close to what we are going through.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Musica said:

Was there any standing water upstairs? Last time I was there it was all dry

Still mostly dry. I don't think they have a remit to sort the missing roof panels even if they wanted to.

Vaguely back on topic, they've constantly spending on more and more cover and facilities, like the new target range and AttackSense targets.

Given that the site is nearly always fully booked, the market would probably tolerate a bump to £35 for a full Sunday.  We'd grumble, of course, but we'd still book in once a month and they'd still be rammed every fortnight.

Don't tell Johnno I said that though. ;)

4 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I really want to play The Depot, looks like a fun site. Just a shame it's such a long, long trek from Berkshire.

Definitely worth the trek. It's about 400 miles for me but the missus' family live near the Depot so I'm sorted

Archived