Believed G&P Mk46

Addlington
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: G&P Mk46 LMG 

Any accessories included: 2x Lipo Batteries (7.4v 2200mah and 3300mah), vertical foregrip.

the butt stock has been reinforced to remove all wobble and is rock solid, there is also a hard rubber hop up and nub giving the aeg great range and good accuracy. FPS was over the 350++ when last chrono'ed and was too hot for me to use at the site (CS woodland). 

I bought the lmg second hand, so am unsure of brand, but believe it to be a G&P. it feeds direct from the box magazine. 

Would like an appraisal as looking to sell. Cheers all

Adds :) 

DSC_0964.JPG

DSC_0965.JPG

DSC_0966.JPG

DSC_0967.JPG

DSC_0968.JPG

DSC_0969.JPG

DSC_0970.JPG

so... no appraisals then? thought this was a moderated and active section of the forum :S

Ok then, off to the sales section we go. To the 80 people who viewed, hope you saw something you like, advert to follow.

cheers :)

Realistically people will offer what they feel like its worth, it is a G&P 249, they are the only manufacturer to use the v2 gearbox.

My tuppence worth, its a hot, 3rd hand gun with a paintjob. from research they are £590 brand new, standard second hand price is 70-75% of new so ~£400. That said it'll need a spring change and the V2 gb can crack with high round counts above 350 fps.

I'd maybe look to buy at £350 if I was in the market for a support weapon that needs work and that has an uncertain round count. It's also something of a buyers market to be fair. You may do better selling at a bootfair to be honest as IIRC those things are heavy and awkwardly sized to post. 

thanks for the feedback Hunter, I've put it up for £400 to start ;)

• Supporters

I’d disagree with that price point. I purchased a fully functioning mk46 about 9 months ago for £220. I’d imagine you could get a little more as I’m good at bartering. 

• Supporters
On 19/08/2019 at 19:10, Addlington said:

so... no appraisals then? thought this was a moderated and active section of the forum :S

Ok then, off to the sales section we go. To the 80 people who viewed, hope you saw something you like, advert to follow.

cheers :)

Sounding a bit arsey there mate , perhaps no one who looked had the necessary knowledge to confidently give you a realistic price ?  

No, surprised was what I was going for!? 🤔 

Archived