Jump to content
Musica

Best Game modes for airsoft

Recommended Posts

yeah, the problem is they don't want to use something, break it, then give a bad review as it might put off other companies from sending them things.

 

the problem i have is the information i want to know is rarely there, what kind of box does it take? what kind of hop unit? are there many proprietary parts? whats magazine availability like? where and what size/shape is the battery chamber? does it have a quick change spring? etc etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Musica said:

 

 

I hope I get to ask Fem how much she was paid for this shit review of a shit product https://www.femmefataleairsoft.co.uk/2017/12/kraken-kydex-trmr-carrier.html

 

In all honestly I have no idea who the other people are which is odd cos I do watch a lot of youtube airsoft creators. Gun gamers, Airsoftology, Action airsoft TV, bb warrior, airsoft cam man if hes not sniping. 


 

 

Do you have to book? Tempted to go just to laugh at the whole thing and support the charity. Wonder if the marshalls would panic if I appeared 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aengus said:

Do you have to book? Tempted to go just to laugh at the whole thing and support the charity. Wonder if the marshalls would panic if I appeared 😂

pre-booking is mandatory at the depot you know this.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Musica said:

 

 

I hope I get to ask Fem how much she was paid for this shit review of a shit product https://www.femmefataleairsoft.co.uk/2017/12/kraken-kydex-trmr-carrier.html

 

In all honestly I have no idea who the other people are which is odd cos I do watch a lot of youtube airsoft creators. Gun gamers, Airsoftology, Action airsoft TV, bb warrior, airsoft cam man if hes not sniping. 


 

 

 

 

Funny she doesn't even use them in her own kit, she uses the ones from Kydex Customs NLD (I think that's what they are called, based in Europe). Ask her how much she likes short dots as an optic.

737DF03E-7BF5-4CBC-B36D-E3275D86378B.thumb.jpeg.24112f19356174f66d1b7d94c73b89c2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

 

 

Funny she doesn't even use them in her own kit, she uses the ones from Kydex Customs NLD (I think that's what they are called, based in Europe). Ask her how much she likes short dots as an optic.

737DF03E-7BF5-4CBC-B36D-E3275D86378B.thumb.jpeg.24112f19356174f66d1b7d94c73b89c2.jpeg

FFS this took me far too long to realise what was up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Musica said:

pre-booking is mandatory at the depot you know this.

 

 

Thought they might have walk ons since its a special event. Not sure if numbers are even limited considering its not sold out yet when a normal game would be, although it is pricier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Aengus said:

Thought they might have walk ons since its a special event. Not sure if numbers are even limited considering its not sold out yet when a normal game would be, although it is pricier.

sunday is sold out (it wasn't yesterday I seen 3 slots)

 

So guess no one is joing me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/08/2019 at 23:00, Musica said:

sunday is sold out (it wasn't yesterday I seen 3 slots)

 

So guess no one is joing me.

im there on Saturday :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...