Best Game modes for airsoft

Musica
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

yeah, the problem is they don't want to use something, break it, then give a bad review as it might put off other companies from sending them things.

the problem i have is the information i want to know is rarely there, what kind of box does it take? what kind of hop unit? are there many proprietary parts? whats magazine availability like? where and what size/shape is the battery chamber? does it have a quick change spring? etc etc

4 hours ago, Musica said:

I hope I get to ask Fem how much she was paid for this shit review of a shit product https://www.femmefataleairsoft.co.uk/2017/12/kraken-kydex-trmr-carrier.html

In all honestly I have no idea who the other people are which is odd cos I do watch a lot of youtube airsoft creators. Gun gamers, Airsoftology, Action airsoft TV, bb warrior, airsoft cam man if hes not sniping. 

Do you have to book? Tempted to go just to laugh at the whole thing and support the charity. Wonder if the marshalls would panic if I appeared 😂

2 minutes ago, Aengus said:

Do you have to book? Tempted to go just to laugh at the whole thing and support the charity. Wonder if the marshalls would panic if I appeared 😂

pre-booking is mandatory at the depot you know this.

5 hours ago, Musica said:

I hope I get to ask Fem how much she was paid for this shit review of a shit product https://www.femmefataleairsoft.co.uk/2017/12/kraken-kydex-trmr-carrier.html

In all honestly I have no idea who the other people are which is odd cos I do watch a lot of youtube airsoft creators. Gun gamers, Airsoftology, Action airsoft TV, bb warrior, airsoft cam man if hes not sniping. 

Funny she doesn't even use them in her own kit, she uses the ones from Kydex Customs NLD (I think that's what they are called, based in Europe). Ask her how much she likes short dots as an optic.

737DF03E-7BF5-4CBC-B36D-E3275D86378B.thumb.jpeg.24112f19356174f66d1b7d94c73b89c2.jpeg

8 hours ago, Musica said:

pre-booking is mandatory at the depot you know this.

Thought they might have walk ons since its a special event. Not sure if numbers are even limited considering its not sold out yet when a normal game would be, although it is pricier.

7 minutes ago, Aengus said:

Thought they might have walk ons since its a special event. Not sure if numbers are even limited considering its not sold out yet when a normal game would be, although it is pricier.

sunday is sold out (it wasn't yesterday I seen 3 slots)

So guess no one is joing me.

On 13/08/2019 at 23:00, Musica said:

sunday is sold out (it wasn't yesterday I seen 3 slots)

So guess no one is joing me.

im there on Saturday :P

• 5 weeks later...

Necro my own thread as my site have turned a game mode up a notch. Domination with smart points calculated by an app.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fthedepotglasgow%2Fvideos%2F2325608587749896%2F&show_text=1&width=560

Site I used to play used to do a rocket game with 3 rockets spread out between the teams that had wire attached. One team had to get the wire off and the other had to reattach. I always went for the rocket on top of the mound that was most viable... Adjust my gun to max length and poke the wire off not making myself the target... 

Also liked the target game. Batch of shooting targets around the site. One team defends them. Center worth 50 points etc. Everyone had chance to help. (bar shotguns... Not fair on them tbh...) 

Generally hate single objective games as if one team(not side) takes it they hold and don't share(like planting a bomb or such) but then I just push wherever. 

What I hate is when sits have a big advantage for one side and make the other team attack it... One site I played at has a stupidly steep hill and they love doing the must attack up it. 3 runs and I'm puffed and that's if there's that opportunity. Attack sideways not up hill please... 

Problem I had in a limited life game was hiding and them calling the game because they forgot I was playing (lying In long grass 5 meters from a marshal...) grumble... 

HIde and seek with (and without) airsoft replicas is always a fun one

Does work best with low numbers though, one of my best days airsofting was when there was 10 of us (and it got progressively fewer) and it degraded into playing hide and seek with a revolver

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of very inventive game modes at Invasion Airsoft, my local CQB site in Manchester.

One of my favourites is “Trumps’s Wall”... 3-4 players have to defend a fortified barricade at the far end of one room (The Wall). Good cover and unlimited medics.

Everyone else is tasked with trying to rush forwards and touch the back wall behind the fortifications, crossing a less well-fortified area and finally open ground in front of The Wall itself. Unlimited respawns.

15-20 minute game. Attackers win if three people get to touch the wall in that time; otherwise it’s a victory for the defenders.

Very fun and intense game! Forces teamwork and good use cover under fire from the defenders; and suppression / covering ground quickly from the attackers.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the dickhead who instantly forgets every word of the mission briefing and runs off to shoot some dudes. Last weeks at Strikeforce apparently we were meant to go back 15 paces when shot but I was running to the respawn every time I got shot

15 hours ago, MAX DICKER said:

I'm the dickhead who instantly forgets every word of the mission briefing and runs off to shoot some dudes. Last weeks at Strikeforce apparently we were meant to go back 15 paces when shot but I was running to the respawn every time I got shot

Only walking to respawn?

Kids today don’t know they are born
15 years ago we had to walk

1. back to the safezone

2. all around to the far left or right of the field depending on faction

4. and then back to the centre of the field.

Finally just before you got your bearings back and understand how the games progressed ....  you get shot, probably in the back 

... and repeat 

Archived